Team Holiday Party & Gear Sale 12/10
SAVE THE DATE for our annual Team Holiday Party and Gear Sale! Wednesday, December 10th in the JCC Ballroom from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. Swimmers eat, socialize, and participate in a (voluntary) gift exchange. Parents can get a little holiday shopping done at our new and gently used Gear Sale.
Cost: $4 per swimmer to help cover the dinner costs. We will bill you through TU. Dinner is for swimmers and coaches only. Thank you for your understanding.
Swimmer Gift Exchange: If you'd like to participate in a gift exchange, please bring a new, wrapped gift (no names, please) valued at approximately $5. The gift should be suitable for a boy or girl (e.g. small toy/game, candy, etc.)
GEAR SALE DURING THE PARTY! NEW AND USED ITEMS!
You know all about Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but did you know that the BEST shopping day of the year is BLUE WEDNESDAY? Please join us for our 2nd Annual Stingray New and Used Gear Sale on Wednesday, December 10th from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. (during the team holiday party). It's time to clean out your garage and closets and bring your old swim stuff to the swim office! Here's how it works:
What We Will Sell: We will sell new and used swim-related gear.
NEW ITEMS will include: Team Logo stocking caps, equipment bags, practice caps, past seasons' t-shirts at rock-bottom prices (t-shirt prices start at $2.00), and some other fun Stingray swag. Quantities are limited!
USED ITEMS will include (if we collect any): used parkas, used fins, used paddles, snorkel pieces, etc.
How It Works:
1. Between now and next Tuesday (12/9), bring your clean, used equipment to the swim office and put it in the marked box. The box will be there by 5:30 p.m. on Monday.
2. Decide if you want to donate or partially share in your item's sale: You have a choice as to whether or not you will keep any proceeds from the sale of your used items. You can either donate the used item outright (the team will keep all of the sale price) OR you can collect 50% of the sales profit, and the other half will go to the team.
- If you wish to keep 50% of the sales of your item, securely fasten a note with your item that includes your name, phone number and the words "keep profit". We will mark these down and if your item sells, you will receive 50% of the proceeds. IF YOU DO NOT MARK YOUR ITEM WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU WISH FOR ALL SALE PROCEEDS TO GO TO THE TEAM.
- Prices for used items will be set by the Swap Meet Volunteers and will vary depending upon the condition of the items.
3. Come visit the sale on December 10th outside the JCC ballroom from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. All sales will be billed to your TU account.
Questions? Wish to help at the sale? Contact Kyra at email@example.com