ISI Regional Championships (Qualifier)
SCST Team GOALS for the 2018 Summer Regional Championships hosted by Elgin Cyclones
- SCST Swimmers will clean up after themselves, leave a positive impression by what you do!
- SCST Swimmers will be early to Warm-Ups, one of the most improtant steps to success is being ready to go!
- SCST will win the Elgin Cyclone hosted Ilinios Swimming Regional Championship Meet.
- SCST will have Female, Male and Relay Regional Champions in every age group.
- SCST will not miss a race, this is a Championship Meet, SCST will be ready to RACE!
- SCST will have No DQ's! At the 2017 Summer Regionals SCST had 10.
- SCST will have over 80% of our swims be improved times. 65% of SCST's swims at the 2017 Summer Regionals were improved times.
- SCST will achieve 35 New Illinois Swimming Championship Time Standards. Last summer SCST Achieved 31 New Age Group and Senior Championship Time Standards.
- SCST will begin each session with a Team Cheer.
- SCST Swimmers and Fans will display Team Spirit.
- SCST Swimmers and Parents will have a uniform appearance. On Friday Swimmers where your BLACK SCST T - Shirt and Parents wear Black. On Saturday Swimmers wear the 2018 LC Championship T-Shirt. On Sunday Swimmers wear your BLUE SCST T-Shirt and Parents wear Blue. If a Swimmer is not swimming on Saturday and you want to wear the 2018 LC Championship T-Shirt please wear it with pride on Friday or Sunday!
Host - Elgin Cyclones Swim Team
Location - The Centre of Elgin, Elgin, IL 60120
Meet Schedule -
Friday Evening Session 1
- Warm Ups 3:00pm
- Positive Check In Closes 3:20pm
- Meet Starts 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday Morning Sessions 2 & 4
- Warm Up 7:00am
- Positive Check In Closes 7:20am
- Meet Starts 8:00am
Saturday & Sunday Afternoon Sessions 3 & 5
- Warm Up 12:00pm
- Positive Check In Closes 12:20pm
- Meet Starts 1:00pm
IMPORTANT MEET INFORMATION:
- Host Website
- ISI Championship Meet Page
- Meet Packet
- Order of Events
- SCST Team Entry
- Psych Sheet
- Preliminary Timeline
- ISI Championship Time Standards
- Event Limitations, a swimmer may enter any number of individual events in which they have met the qualifiying standard. A swimmer may swim no more than ten (10) indiviudal events during the meet. No swimmer shall be permitted to compete in more than four (4) individual events per day. Swimmers be prepared to provide your own timer and counter.
- Positive Check-In, All events will be Positivie Check-In, timed finals.
- Distance Events 1000 & 1650 Free for 13-14 & Open Women and Men will be entered as separate events but will be swum together. The 1650 will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating between Women's and Men's heats.
- Awards, Individual 1st thru 8th, Relay 1st thru 3rd and Team 1st thru 3rd. Awards for top 8 women and men will be presented according to the awards breaks shown in the event list.