Sleepy Hollow B Invitational
(this is a team hosted event)
Deadline to Commit: July 14
SLEEPY HOLLOW B INVITATIONAL
Please join us to celebrate the very best of Sleepy Hollow Swim & Tennis Club where we open our pool to the local swim community for, arguably, the best meet of the season. Well, other than OMPA perhaps!
Please continue reading for information about this important meet which exists to personify the spirit of being part of swim team. Thank you to Jo McKinlay and Rose Bleharski for all of your hard work as our 2018 Sleepy Hollow B Chairs.
THE ANNUAL SLEEPY HOLLOW B INVITATIONAL FUNDRAISER IS THIS SUNDAY JULY 22, 2018!
8 & Unders : AM Session begins at 9:00 AM
9 & Ups : PM session begins at 12:00 PM
SLEEPY HOLLOW B INVITATIONAL VOLUNTEER INFOMATION
Volunteers will be receiving (or have received) an email confirming their job and time commitment for Sunday's B Invitational. Please remember to check in with Nicole Sanders at the volunteer table when you arrive so we can give you any additional instructions. If you have any questions about your volunteer commitment, please reach out to Nicole (cell: 415-307-0720).
We appreciate EVERYONE’S help in helping to make this a successful event for the team and club!
All sub information should be sent to Nicole Sanders. Please remember to pay your sub directly. The sub fee for the B is $75. As a reminder, if your sub does not show up to work their shift, you (not the sub) will be fined $200. We cannot run this meet without the involvement of all the volunteers.
Please be on time for your shift. The success of this event requires everyone's participation.
PARKING INFORMATION FOR THE B INVITATIONAL
Parking around Sleepy Hollow is extremely limited for the B INVITATIONAL as all the roads in proximity to the club will be marked as no-parking to allow access for emergency service vehicles only. Please plan accordingly and allow for extra time. Our lot will NOT be available for general parking. Additional parking information can be found below in the forms section.
- There will be shuttles picking up people in 2 locations.
- Shuttles will run all day.
- Designated shuttle stops are
located at the intersections of:
- Van Ripper and Van Tassel
- Van Tassel and Sunnyside
- Shuttles also will roam Sunnyside, Van Tassel, Tarry and Van Ripper.
- The Orinda Police WILL TOW all illegally parked cars.
- Do not block driveways, and be careful to make sure Emergency Vehicles can pass.
TEAM AREA FOR THE B INVITATIONAL
- Sleepy Hollow's team area will be around the kids' activity pool.
- Please take care to leave walkways free as this is a crowded meet.
- The team area map will be coming soon.
SLIDE RIDES & FOOD AT THE B INVITATIONAL = FUNDRAISING FOR OUR SWIM TEAM
- Wild Magnolia/Fourth Bore will be our food vendor this year.
- The Café’s Menu for the Sleepy B Invitational is coming soon.
- We will also be selling snow cones near the Cafe. This is profit for the swim team. They will be delicious!
- New this year! We will be selling tickets for individual slide rides at the welcome table outside. Please note this is a kid's only perk ;-)