2018 NC STATE Wolfpack Elite Camp
WOLFPACK DYNAMO ELITE CAMP
JUNE 3-6, 2018
Dynamo has organized a camp this summer at the North Carolina State University. The camp will be led by the NC State coaching staff in conjunction with our own Dynamo Age Group Coaches. NC State has been one of the most successful college programs of the last 5 years and is known for its incredible culture and energetic coaching staff. This is an opportunity for our age group swimmers and our staff to experience first-hand what has helped to make NC State the standard in college swimming. Limited to Qualifiers ages 11-14. Qualifying Standard 1 x A time for 11-12, 3 x AA for 13-14.
PRICING and REGISTRATION
Dynamo Athletes: $500
A non-refundable deposit of $125 is due at the time of registration. Remaining camp fees are due by May 1. Registration is through the NC STATE CAMP website not through Dynamo. You will register there, an additional $175 will be billed to your dynamo account to cover travel and other expenses such as snacks etc. during the trip.
Registration Opens March 15th please sign up quickly. Sign Up for the Wolfpack Elite Overnight Camp June 3-6
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE*
7:00 Wake Up
7:30 – 8:15 Breakfast
8:30-9:00 Morning meeting
9:15-9:45 Dryland session
10:00-12:00 Training session 1
1:30-3:45 Free time and camp discussions (and/or special activities)
4:00-6:00 Training session 2
8:00-9:30 Evening games and free time
10:00 Lights out
*Example is for a Monday/Tuesday schedule. Sunday evening will include a swim workout from 6:30-8:00. Wednesday’s final swim workout will end at 3:00pm.
Athletes will participate in 1 or 2 events in Dixie Classic Sunday AM then they will Scratch Finals, and jump on the bus to Raleigh.
Departure from Chamblee @ 11:00 AM
ARRIVAL ON FIRST DAY OF CAMP, SUNDAY
Arrival and Dorm Check in 5:30 PM
Sunday dinner: 6:00PM
Swim Session: 6:30-8:00PM
DEPARTURE ON LAST DAY OF CAMP, WEDNESDAY
Last workout/instruction: 1:00-3:00 PM
Check-out at dormitory: 3:15-4:00 PM
Last meal in camp: Wednesday Lunch
• A Camp Store will be available during camp check-in and check-out. The store will offer caps, swimsuits, apparel, and training equipment.
• Campers will have opportunities to visit the “C-store” on campus for snacks, drinks, etc so should bring money for this.
• All swimmers will receive a Wolfpack Elite T-shirt, latex swim cap, and a string bag
• Campers will have the opportunity to meet with current NC State swimmers to ask questions about the college recruiting process, college life, NCAA rules, etc.
• All participants will go through a tour highlighting NC State’s beautiful campus and facilities.
• All overnight campers will be staying in fully Air Conditioned dorms located on NC State’s Central Campus.
• Campers will also have access to laundry facilities conveniently located in the dorm building. Please make sure to bring soap for this service!
• All campers will have three meals a day (on full camp days) at the dining hall
• Campers should bring snacks to camp. They will be burning lots of calories and will be hungry! The campers are allowed to take fruit from the dining hall after meals.
• There is no commuter option for this camp. All campers should plan to stay overnight.
WHAT TO BRING
Pillow case, Long student bed sheets
Alarm clock (optional)
Small carrying bag/backpack