Beginning Swim Officials Training
PARENTS - Come Join the Fun!
WHAT: Basic Swim Officials Clinic
DATE: Saturday, October 8, 2011
TIME: 10:00 AM to about 1:00 PM
East Fork Fire Station
3620 North Sunridge Drive
Carson City, NV
Are you interested in understanding more about the sport of competitive swimming? Would you like to be more involved in helping swimmers have rewarding swim experiences? If so, please join us by attending the Basic Swim Officials Clinic Saturday, October 8, 2011.
During the clinic you will:
- Learn the four strokes used in competitive swimming
- Learn why swimmers are disqualified
- Gain knowledge that can be helpful in supporting you child(ren) in the sport
- Learn how to navigate the USA and Pacific Swimming websites
- Meet a group of interested parents, some of whom may become long time friends
- Learn why and how to becoming a swim official
If you are already an
official, attending this clinic will meet your requirement for
The Fire Station is located on the southeast side of the street at the intersection of Hwy 395 and Sunridge Drive (to the east) and Jack’s Valley Road (to the west). Driving on Hwy 395, from that intersection turn away from the Target/Home Depot stores.
RSVP by October 5, 2011 to
Valerie Rudd at email@example.com
Contact Valerie at 530/577-7547 or (cell) 530/613-3173.
Please plan to attend even if you forget to RSVP. RSVP is for planning purposes and to assure that sufficient handouts are available for attendees.