2014-2015 USC Swim Club Registration
- 8/15/14 - 12/31/14
- 8/15/14 - 12/31/14
- 103 Members.
Upper St. Clair Swim Club ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION?/? 2014-2015 Swim Season
Welcome to the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Electronic Registration for?the 2014-2015 swim season.?We are currently accepting returning?members (click here for list of group assignments for returning swimmers) and new members?based on a coach-conducted evaluation (click here for a?new swimmer?evaluation schedule of dates and times).
We are pleased to offer you the ease of electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. Using your individualized password, you'll gain access to your private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for volunteer requirements, see your children's swim? time histories, maintain your own contact information, review billing information, and much more!
The?coaches and board of?Upper St. Clair Swim Club?look forward to your enthusiastic participation and are ready for another great season! ?See below for fee information.
Information follows regarding the 2014-2015 swim season fees:
1) ?USC Swim Club Dues -?Dues are?established by Swim Group (Novice 1, Novice 2, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Junior, Senior, Senior Short Course Only, Senior High School Only, and Alumni). New swimmers must be evaluated by our coaching staff for Club participation and group placement. A multi-swimmer discount per family applies to all annual/full season groups,?Novice?through Senior, excluding the following groups: Senior Short Course Only, Senior High School Only, and Alumni. Dues are paid by credit or debit card and can be 1) paid in full at the?time of?registration or 2) 50% paid?at registration, followed by two scheduled?monthly?installments of 25% and 25%, respectively,?using?the Deferred Payment Plan. The Deferred Payment Plan option includes a surcharge of $25 per swimmer, which has been added to the respective Dues schedules. Dues are non-refundable after a two-week swimmer trial period. Athlete dues include?participation in all practices and dryland/strength training sessions, as applicable.??As the season progresses, the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Board may reduce Dues on a pro-rata basis.
2) AMS/USA Athlete Fee -?The?required Allegheny Mountain Swimming (AMS)/USA Swimming Athlete registration fee of $69 per swimmer provides many benefits and swimming-related portals, as well as excess accident and liability coverage?immediately upon registration with AMS and through?December 31, 2015. This fee is?non-refundable and due at time of registration.
3) Administrative Registration Fee -?The administrative registration fee of $50 per family provides the membership with online availability to all aspects of USC Swim Club through Team Unify. This fee is non-refundable and due at time of registration.
4) Team T-Shirt Fee - $20 fee per swimmer at registration for two (2) Club designed t-shirts for the following groups: Novice 1, Novice 2, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Junior,?Senior and Senior Short Course Only.? The t-shirts will be required to be worn during all meets.
5) Personalized Swim Caps ? Optional $30 fee for one set (quantity=2), personalized by last name, silicone USC Swim Club team swim caps. Team swim caps are a part of the Club?s approved apparel and are required for each swimmer.? Therefore the caps are required for new swimmers and recommended for returning swimmers who need to replenish their cap inventory. Please note that ?quantity? will represent a set of two caps (i.e. a quantity of "1" will be the purchase of "2" caps). ?Personalized swim caps may not be available after initial registration due to ordering restrictions based upon minimum purchase quantities that are enforced by the manufacturer.
6) Meet Fees, Equipment, Fundraising Fee, Additional Clothing, and Other Expenses -?Fees for?ongoing?expenses will be invoiced monthly when charges are incurred by the?swimmer or the swimmer's family.
7) Fundraising ? This year, a Club-run, USA Swimming-sponsored swim-a-thon will be the Club?s major fundraiser, which is scheduled for Saturday, October 18, 2014.? Each family will be required to raise a minimum of $250 which can include outside donations.? The Team Unify website will be utilized to track and collect donations.? Members not meeting the $250 per family minimum will be billed the shortfall through your Club account in the November 1 billing cycle.? Members joining after October?18, 2014 may be required to either volunteer in another capacity to fulfill their fundraising obligation or be required to pay a fundraising fee to the Club as determined by the Board.
Click here for a document (pdf file) listing the 2014-2015 registration dues per group and other fees per swimmer or per family.