2014 Winter USC Swim Club Registration
- 12/09/13 - 03/31/14
- 12/09/13 - 03/31/14
- 9 Members.
Upper St. Clair Swim Club ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION / Winter 2014 Swim Season
Welcome to the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Electronic Registration for the 2013-2014 swim season. We are currently accepting returning members (click here for list of group assignments for returning swimmers) and new members based on a coach-conducted evaluation (click here for a new swimmer evaluation schedule of dates and times).
We are pleased to offer you the ease of electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. Using your individualized password, you'll gain access to your private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for volunteer requirements, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, review billing information and much more!
The coaches and swim board of Upper St. Clair Swim Club look forward to your enthusiastic participation on the Upper St. Clair Swim Club and are ready for another great season! See below for fee information.
Information follows regarding the Winter 2014 swim season fees:
1) USC Swim Club Dues - Dues are established by Swim Group. New swimmers must be evaluated by our coaching staff for Club participation and group placement. A multi-swimmer discount per family applies to all annual/full season groups, Novice through Senior (excludes Senior Short Course Only, Senior Long Course Only, High School Only, and Alumni). Dues can be paid by credit or debit card and can be 1) paid in full at the time of registration or 2) 50% paid at registration, followed by two scheduled monthly installments of 25% and 25%, respectively, using the Deferred Payment Plan. The Deferred Payment Plan option carries a surcharge of $15 per swimmer, which has been added to the respective Dues schedules. Dues are non-refundable after a two-week new swimmer trial period. Athlete dues include participation in all practices and dryland/strength training sessions, as applicable. As the season progresses, the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Board possesses the right to reduce Dues on a pro-rata basis. The Winter 2014 dues schedule is the first pro-rata reduction of the 2013-2014 season.
2) AMS/USA Athlete Fee - The required AMS/USA Swimming Athlete registration fee of $67 per swimmer provides many benefits and swimming-related portals, as well as excess accident and liability coverage immediately upon registration and through December 31, 2014. This fee is non-refundable and due at time of registration.
3) Administrative Registration Fee - The administrative registration fee of $50 per family provides the membership with online availability to all aspects of USC Swim Club. This fee is non-refundable and due at time of registration.
4) Non-Volunteer Fee/Food Donation Fee - $150 per family charge at registration, described as follows: The refundable Non-Volunteer Fee of $125 per family due at time of registration will be credited back to your family account upon the completion and verification of your required volunteer hours at a Club fundraiser. The non-refundable $25 Food Donation Fee per family is due at registration and will be used to purchase concession stand food at our Club's fundraiser or for another opportunity. For the past five years, the commitment of hours and food has been required to be fulfilled at the annual Club-sponsored swim meet, our primary fundraiser. This year, the swim meet is scheduled for October 12-13, 2013. Members joining after October 13, 2013, may be required to volunteer in another capacity to fulfill their obligation, and are only being charged the $25 non-refundable fee.The $125 Non-Volunteer Fee and the $25 Food Donation Fee are not required of the following groups: Alumni, High School Only members.
5) Team Swim Cap/T-Shirt Fee - $50 fee per swimmer at registration for two (2) personalized swim caps and two (2) t-shirts for Novice, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Junior, and Senior group athletes. This $50 fee has been removed from registration as of November 2013. Logo'd, non-personalized caps are available for purchase at $10 each. Limited quantities of t-shirt sizes remain.
6) Meet Fees, Equipment, Additional Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced monthly when charges are incurred by the swimmer or the swimmer's family.
7) Additional Personalized Swim Caps - This year, 2 personalized (last name) latex swim caps per registered swimmer are required (see #5 above). Near the completion of the online registration process you will have the option to purchase more than the required 2 swim caps in an additional quantity of 2 for $30. Please note that a quantity will represent a set of two caps (i.e. a quantity of "1" will be the purchase of "2" caps). This requirement and optional purchase is not available after November 15, 2013.
8) Non-USC Resident Member - A ten percent (10%) surcharge on USC Swim Club Dues will be applied to new USC Swim Club members who are not USC residents joining the USC Swim Club after August 22, 2012. This surcharge will be applied to the first billing cycle after the member's successful registration, if applicable. (Surcharge is temporarily waived per Board approval Sept. 2013.)
Click here to see the document that lists the fees for the 2013-2014 season as identified above.