2016 Spring USC Swim Club Registration
Open for Returning Members
4/13/16 - 6/11/16
Open for New Members
4/13/16 - 6/11/16
Upper St. Clair Swim Club ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION / 2016 Spring Registration
Welcome to the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Electronic Registration for the 2015-2016 swim season. We are currently accepting new members based on a coach-conducted evaluation.
We are pleased to offer you the ease of electronic payment processing and registration. Using your individualized password that you will set, you'll gain access to your private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for volunteer requirements, see your children's swim time histories, maintain your contact information, review billing information, and much more!
The coaches and Board of Upper St. Clair Swim Club look forward to your enthusiastic participation! See below for fee information.
Information follows regarding the 2016 Spring registration fees:
1) Club Annual Dues - Dues are established by Swim Group including PreCompetitive, Novice, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Junior, Senior, and Alumni. New swimmers must be evaluated by our coaching staff for Club participation and group placement. A multi-swimmer discount per family applies to all full season groups, Novice through Senior, excluding the following groups: PreCompetitive and Alumni. Dues are paid by credit or debit card and can be 1) paid in full at the time of registration or 2) 50% paid at registration, followed by two scheduled monthly installments of 25% and 25%, respectively, using the Deferred Payment Plan. The Deferred Payment Plan option includes a surcharge of $25 per swimmer, which has been added to the respective dues schedules. The Deferred Payment Plan is not available for Alumni registration. Dues are non-refundable after a two-week swimmer trial period. Dues include participation in all practices and dryland/strength training sessions, as applicable. As the season progresses, the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Board may reduce dues on a pro-rata basis.
2) AMS/USA Swimming Athlete Registration Fee - The required Allegheny Mountain Swimming (AMS)/USA Swimming Athlete Registration Fee of $72 per swimmer provides many benefits and swimming-related portals, as well as excess accident and liability coverage immediately upon registration with AMS (which is done by the Club) and through December 31, 2016. This fee is non-refundable and is due at the time of registration.
3) Administrative Registration Fee - The Administrative Registration Fee of $50 per family provides members with online availability to all aspects of USC Swim Club through TeamUnify. This fee is non-refundable and is due at the time of registration.
4) Team T-Shirts - Team t-shirts are required to be worn during all meets and can be ordered online. You will be notified as to how to order the T-shirts by a USC Swim Club Board member.
5) Swim Caps - Non-personalized team swim caps are available to be purchased for $10.
6) Volunteer Hours - Each member family will be required to provide eight (8) hours of volunteer time at a Club-sponsored fundraiser such as a Club-sponsored swim meet, through assistance with the Wahoo's summer league swim meets, or helping with the Learn-to-Swim lesson program. Members who do not fulfill the required eight (8) hours of volunteer time will be billed $25 for each volunteer hour not fulfilled on August 1, 2016. Additional information will be provided by the Board regarding these and other volunteer opportunies throughout the year. Members with swimmers in the PreCompetitive and/or Alumni groups only, will not be required to meet this commitment.
7) Meet Fees, Equipment, Volunteer Fee, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family.