2015 Spring USC Swim Club Registration
- 3/18/15 - 7/31/15
- 3/18/15 - 7/31/15
- 12 Members.
Upper St. Clair Swim Club ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION / 2015 Spring Swim Season
Welcome to the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Electronic Registration for the 2014-2015 swim season. We are currently accepting returning members (click here for list of group assignments for returning swimmers) and new members based on a coach-conducted evaluation.
We are pleased to offer you the ease of electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. Using your individualized password, you'll gain access to your private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for volunteer requirements, see your children's swim time histories, maintain your own contact information, review billing information, and much more!
The coaches and board of Upper St. Clair Swim Club look forward to your enthusiastic participation and are ready for another great season! See below for fee information.
Information follows regarding the 2014-2015 swim season fees (adjusted for the 2015 Spring swim season as approved by the Board of Directors):
1) USC Swim Club Dues - Dues are established by Swim Group (Novice 1, Novice 2, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Junior, Senior, Senior Short Course Only, Senior High School Only, and Alumni). New swimmers must be evaluated by our coaching staff for Club participation and group placement. A multi-swimmer discount per family applies to all annual/full season groups, Novice through Senior, excluding the following groups: Senior Short Course Only, Senior High School Only, and Alumni. Dues are paid by credit or debit card and can be 1) paid in full at the time of registration or 2) 50% paid at registration, followed by two scheduled monthly installments of 25% and 25%, respectively, using the Deferred Payment Plan. The Deferred Payment Plan option includes a surcharge of $25 per swimmer, which has been added to the respective Dues schedules. Dues are non-refundable after a two-week swimmer trial period. Athlete dues include participation in all practices and dryland/strength training sessions, as applicable. As the season progresses, the Upper St. Clair Swim Club Board may reduce Dues on a pro-rata basis, and has effective December 24, 2014 for the WINTER 2015 season and again March 30, 2015 for the SPRING 2015 season.
2) AMS/USA Athlete Fee - The required Allegheny Mountain Swimming (AMS)/USA Swimming Athlete registration fee of $69 per swimmer provides many benefits and swimming-related portals, as well as excess accident and liability coverage immediately upon registration with AMS and through December 31, 2015. This fee is non-refundable and due at time of registration.
3) Administrative Registration Fee - The administrative registration fee of $50 per family provides the membership with online availability to all aspects of USC Swim Club through Team Unify. This fee is non-refundable and due at time of registration. The registration fee has been reduced for the Spring registration season to $25 through July 31, 2015.
4) Team T-Shirt Fee - $20 optional fee at registration for two (2) Club designed t-shirts for swimmers in the following groups: Novice 1, Novice 2, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Junior, and Senior. If requested t-shirt sizes are unvailable, the applicable refund will be made to the member's account.
5) Swim Caps - Optional $30 fee for one set (quantity=2), personalized by last name, black silicone USC Swim Club team swim caps. Team swim caps are a part of the Club's approved apparel and are required for each swimmer. Therefore, the caps are required for new swimmers and recommended for returning swimmers who need to replenish their cap inventory. Please note that quantity will represent a set of two caps (i.e. a quantity of "1" will be the purchase of "2" caps). As of September 20, 2014, the Club membership's personalized swim cap order has been placed and, therefore, personalized swim caps are not available for optional purchase at this time. Available for purchase are team-approved non-personalized black silicone swim caps that display the USC Panther logo in white lettering. The cost for one cap is $10 and is an optional charge at registration.
6) Meet Fees, Equipment, Fundraising Fee, Additional Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced monthly when charges are incurred by the swimmer or the swimmer's family.
7) Fundraising - This year, a Club-run, USA Swimming-sponsored swim-a-thon held on Saturday, October 18, 2014 was the Club's major fundraiser. Each family was required to raise a minimum of $250 which allowed for outside donations. The Team Unify website was used to track and collect donations. Members not meeting the $250 per family minimum were billed the shortfall through the member's Club account in the December 1 billing cycle. Members joining after October 16, 2014, were required to fulfill their fundraising obligation by paying a $125 fundraising fee to the Club at the time of registration. Members joining March 30 through July 31, 2015, are not required to fulfill a fundraising obligation, but might be requested to provide volunteer help as needed.
Click here for a document (pdf file) listing 2014-2015 full year registration dues per group and other fees per swimmer or per family.