2018 Summer Swim Program Registration
Open for Returning Members
4/23/18 - 6/5/18
Open for New Members
6/11/18 - 7/28/18
Welcome to the Douglas Dolfins Swim Team Electronic Registration platform for our Summer Program! Summer Swim Team starts Monday June 11th, 2018, at the Carson Valley Swim Center in Minden, Nevada.
- >>Registration starts at bottom of this page.
- >>RETURNING SUMMER SWIMMERS MUST PRE-REGISTER April 23rd - June 4th to get in the water on June 11th. Otherwise, registration will re-open on June 11th, and there will be a waiting period before you can be in the water with us.
- >>BRAND NEW PARTICIPANTS MUST TRY OUT FIRST during the week of June 11th before registering!
- This year there are three options (Groups):
- Group I swims 4-days a week; Monday-Thursday, 5:00-6:00pm
- Group II swims 2-days a week; Monday & Wednesday, 5:00-6:00pm
- Group III swims 2-days a week; Tuesday & Thursday, 5:00-6:00pm
- >>FIRST PRACTICE for Summer swimmers Group I, II is Monday, June 11th, 5:00-6:00 pm; Summer Swimmers Group III starts on Tuesday, June 12th, 5:00-6:00 pm; all at the Carson Valley Swim Center in Minden, Nevada. Tell the front counter that you are there for Summer Swim Team practice.
- >>If you are a current Dolfins member, or interested in year-round membership, DO NOT register here unless you have contacted us first and been instructed to do so.
REGISTRATION COST: $260 for the 8-week program for Group I
$160 for the 8-week program for Groups II and III (2-day a week swimmers)
- NOTE: if you already have 2018 USA Swimming athlete membership (summer or year-round), please present a copy of your 2018 athlete card at the first practice and you will receive a $45 refund.
- Seasonal USA Swimming registration and insurance
- Team fees
- Team swim cap
- Team T-shirt (for those registering within the first 2 weeks of the program)
- Four fun 1-hour afternoon practices weekly, Monday-Thursday 5:00-6:00 pm or
- Two fun 1-hour afternoon practices weekly (depending on your group)
- Three twilight practice meets (home & away) on dates to be announced
(HOME twilight meets are 6:00-8:00 pm)
- Your own private online account where you will maintain your own contact information, declare for swim meets, see your child's swim times history, and more.
>>> IMPORTANT: BRAND NEW DDST/SUMMER SWIMMERS <<<
>>> MUST TRY OUT WITH A COACH BEFORE REGISTERING! <<<