Open for Returning Members
4/1/18 - 7/14/18
Open for New Members
4/1/18 - 7/14/18
Welcome to the Hillsboro Swim Team Online Registration platform! The process is simple for returning members and new members who have already tried out and been assigned to a squad. (If you have not yet tried out, please see our How to Join page!)
Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of this page, and then you will be taken through the following steps:
1. Enter/update/confirm account information.
2. Select returning members and/or add new members. Confirm birthdate is correct for returning members. Enter birthdate carefully for new members.
3. Select your swimmer's Registration Group / Squad and complete the USA Swimming information. (You should have received your swimmer's squad assignment after their try-out and prior to beginning registration.)
4. After reading waivers and agreements, check boxes to sign.
5. View invoice for:
- 1st Month's Dues (monthly dues cannot be prorated)
- 1st Month's Pool Use Fee (if applicable)
- Seasonal HEAT Registration Fee (valid through Aug 31)
- Seasonal USA Swimming Membership Fee (valid through Aug 31)*
- Seasonal Flat Fee for Service Hours and Fundraising (no other volunteer hours or fundraising required through Aug 31 for this swimmer)
*Transfer swimmers with valid USA Swimming memberhips will receive a credit on their account for this amount.
6. If desired, add $10.00 upgrade fee for an Optional Silicone Swim Cap. (The HEAT Registration Fee includes a team T-shirt and a black latex swim cap.)
7. Choose Payment Method: Credit Card or Check. Click the small arrow to reveal the drop down menu to view both choices. Proceed to Checkout.
8. Complete payment information and submit registration. Please make checks out to Hillsboro Swim Team or HST. Payments can be brought to your first practice and dropped in the blue lock-box in the dryland room (ask your coach for directions). Please do NOT leave payments or messages with the front desk at the SHARC.
9. Once your registration has been approved, you'll receive an email from the team telling you how to sign in to the website. You'll also receive an email from the Team Admin with required forms attached. Please complete the forms and bring them to your coach at your first practice.
- Registration/Medical Forms (2 pages)
- Code of Conduct Form (1 page)
- Volunteer Survey (1 page)
- Review concussion information on the team's website
Thank you! We look forward to having you join the Hillsboro Swim Team and are excited for another great season!
To begin, click the "Continue" button underneath this message.
Registration is not open. Please come back later.