2016-2017 ~ Iowa City Eels Sim Club Annual Registration 2
Open for Returning Members
10/3/16 - 7/8/17
Open for New Members
10/3/16 - 7/8/17
Welcome to Online Registration for
The Iowa City Eels
September 2016 - August 2017
Please note that this is a yearly registration system.
ICE has made the decision to move from a club with dual season registration to one with an annual registration. For most of our members swimming is a year round sport making an annual registration less confusing and time consuming for families. It will also significantly reduce the number of staff & volunteer hours spent dealing with administrative tasks. This will enable our coaches to spend more time on coaching and communicating with our families and will allow ICE, as a club, to offer additional benefits to our members.
Like the majority of the member clubs of USA-Swimming, ICE follows the model of a parent-run volunteer club. Since the active involvement of our families ensures the ongoing success of our Club, it is our goal to have every family participate. In addition, because a significant portion of our operating budget comes from hosting meets, we expect every family to help work the meets that we host.
Expectations are detailed in the following documents.
- Fees & Financial Responsibilities
- Volunteer Expectations and Committee Descriptions
- Code of Conduct
- and in our Online Handbook
- Practice begins September 6 for returning swimmers, September 26th for new members. Download the practice schedule or the Meet Schedule
- ICE Intrasquad Relay Mixup - Oct 2016
- Weber Invite (home meet) - Dec 9-11, 2016
- Time Trials (intrasquad/dual meet) - Feb 2017
- Short Course regionals & 8&u Championships - Feb 18-19, 2017
- Senior Short Course Championships - Feb 23-26, 2017
- Age Group Short Course Championships (14&under) - March 2-5 2017
- Schany Invite (home meet) - May 6-7, 2017
- June Invite (home meet) - Jun 2-4, 2017
- Long Course Regionals, 8&U Champs (host)- July 22-23, 2017
- Long Course Championships (co-host) - July 27-30, 2017
If you would like more information, click the "ICE" logo to the left and you will return to the main portion of our website. Otherwise . . .
Click 'Register Now' to begin online registration