2018 Spring/Summer Season Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/12/18 - 7/1/18
Open for New Members
3/19/18 - 7/1/18
Welcome to the Joliet Y Jets Swim Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Before continuing, please review the following documents which explain the registration fees, fundraising requirements and common questions about the registration process and billing options:
- Registration & Fundraising Summary & FAQ
- Practice Schedule (Joliet, Morris & Plainfield)
- Group Placements
- Before continuing, please read the Registration & Fundraising Summary & FAQ which includes fees, fundraising requirements, volunteer requirements and frequently asked questions about billing options.
- When you come upon the section that requires you to check boxes regarding Membership Agreements, Volunteer Agreements and Fundraising Agreements, please read through the statements thoroughly to ensure you understand all requirements. This information is copied from the Registration & Fundraising Summary & FAQ. Contact Coach Marissa if you have any questions.
- When you come upon the Registration Fees page, there will be a drop-down box with the option to pay or not to pay the USA Swimming fee:
- If you participated with the JETS this past 2017-2018 fall/winter season: Please select the option that says "No - Do NOT pay this fee now." You already paid the 2018 USA Swimming fee last season.
- If you are a new swimmer: Please select the option that says "Yes - Pay this fee now." USA Swimming membership is required for participation on the JETS, so this annual registration fee is required.
If you have any questions, please contact Marissa Vallejo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-782-0786.
We look forward to having you join the Joliet Y Jets Swim Team and are excited for another great season!
Joliet JETS Coaching Staff & Parent Advisory Council