2017 Spring & Summer
Open for Returning Members
3/1/17 - 7/1/17
Open for New Members
3/8/17 - 7/1/17
Welcome to the Lancaster Aquatic Club!
The Lancaster Aquatic Club Board of Directors and coaching staff would like to welcome both new and returning swimmers to our 2017 Spring & Summer swimming season. We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You’ll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily commit for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, track your child’s swim times, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Before proceeding, please review the following information:
During the registration process, you will add your swimmer's information, payment information, and you will be asked to review and agree to the following:
- Billing Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Meet Entry Procedure
- Volunteer Policy
- Travel Policy & Agreement
- Medical Release
- Media Release
- Registration Agreement
Per Swimmer Fees:
- Registration Deposit: Non-refundable registration deposit of $50 due upon submission of your online registration.
- USA Swimming Registration Fee:
Any new member who does not have an active 2017 USA Swimming membership will be billed the USA Swimming registration fee of $70 once your online registration is approved. Once billed, this fee is non-refundable. There are no exceptions.
If you are currently registered with USA Swimming under another club or as unattached, you are responsible for transferring your registration to Lancaster Aquatic Club and notifying the LAC treasurer via email when you have submitted you transfer request and transfer fee payment to Middle Atlantic Swimming. The transfer form can be found on the MA web site.
- Training Fees:
- Head Start (Spring or Summer Only): $160
- Head Start (Combined Spring & Summer): $304
- Advanced Age Group (Spring or Summer Only): $315
- Advanced Age Group (Combined Spring & Summer): $600
- Senior Prep (Spring & Summer): $700
- Senior (Spring & Summer): $900
- College (Summer Only): $300
- College - LAC Alumni (Summer Only): $215
- Families with multiple swimmers will receive a 5% discount on training fees for each swimmer beyond the first. The discount will be applied to the swimmer(s) participating in the lowest cost training group(s). The discount is applied to training fees only.
Training Fee Payment Schedule
- Spring & Summer: Training fees are divided into 4 equal payments, due April 1, May 1, June 1, and July 1.
- Spring Only: Payment in full is due April 1 or upon registration, whichever is later.
- Summer Only: Payment in full is due June 1 or upon registration, whichever is later.
Current and former LAC swimmers should log into the site before proceeding. If you have forgotten your password, please do not attempt to register using a different email address; instead, please use the link at the bottom of the sign-in screen to reset your password.