Storm - 2020 Fall #1
Open for Returning Members
9/11/20 - 9/21/20
Open for New Members
9/12/20 - 9/21/20
Welcome to the South Metro Storm Swim Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
- September 14th - October 13th (4+ weeks)
- Wise Swim School (WSS): 10491 165th St W, Lakeville, MN 55044
- Shakopee West (SW): 200 10th Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Schieffer South (SS): 26456 Wyldewood Drive, Webster, MN 55088
- Senior/Junior: (SW) M-Th 8:30 - 10:00 PM and (SW) Saturday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ($200)
- Senior/Junior: (WSS) M-F 5:30 - 7:30 AM and (SW) Saturday 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM ($275)
- Junior: (SS) M-Th 5:30 - 7:30 PM and Saturday (SW) 12:30 - 2:00 PM ($225)
- Senior/Junior: (WSS) M-Th 7:30 - 9:00 PM and Saturday (SW) 12:30 - 2:00 PM ($200)
All registered swimmers can join us Tuesday and Thursday @ Antlers Park from 5:15 - 6:15 PM. Wetsuit is mandatory and we will swim until the water is too cold.
Schieffer South is a private residence of Kelli and Doug Schieffer. Please be respectful of their neighborhood and home. They will start on Tuesday, September 15th.
There is a yearly membership fee of $75.00 (covers USA Swimming, Minnesota Swimming and Storm Swim Club) and it will be billed to your account after the first two weeks of the season. Those with a current 2020 registration will not need this until January 1st.
These groups are first come first served.