2020 Summer Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
1/6/20 - 6/26/20
Open for New Members
1/6/20 - 6/1/20
Gold River Stingrays
Online Registration opens January 6, 2020! Join the fun!
Whether you're a returning family or a new family joining our swim team, the registration process is simple and takes only a few minutes. You can register one of two ways, either from your home computer or during our Onsite Registration Day.
- Onsite Registration is Sunday, February 9, from 10:00 am - 1 pm. During Onsite Registration day, you will have an opportunity to:
- Talk with the coaches & board members
- Order your practice swim gear and team apparel
- Find out about the “New” team swim suit and be fitted.
- Find out how to sign up for volunteer jobs through our online system on our Website. Computers and Job Descriptions will be available, and Chairpersons can to answer any questions about each job.
- Online Registration opens on January 6, 2020. You can go directly to the Website www.goldriverstingrays.org and begin the registration process. You will be asked to update and verify that you have read the following:
- Update all of your swimmer/s' contact and medical information
- Enter/Update/Verify your cell phone number to received text alerts
- All registration payments will be completed through the team website.
- As part of registration, each swimmer will receive a team tee shirt and two swim caps. Please make sure you fill out the fields for sizing and cap name.
Fee and Payment for 2020:
*High School and Mini-ray swimmers do not qualify for the multiple swimmer discount.
|January 1 - March 31, 2020||April 1 - June 1, 2020|
|3rd Swimmer +||240.00||280.00|
|High School Team||150.00||150.00|
Signups close on June 1, 2020. The NorCal Swim League rule changed in 2013, and we can no longer leave registration open throughout the season.
- Volunteer signups will be done online. Once you have been granted access to your own private account for the team, you will be able to do the following:
- Sign up for meets. [It is mandatory to sign in or out for every meet, including Championships.]
- Sign up for volunteer jobs. [Each family is required to work every meet their swimmer is in and complete a minimum of 25 credits.] Sign up early to ensure your job of choice. If you don’t sign up by the deadline and are attending the meet, a job will be assigned for you by our volunteer coordinator.
- Track your volunteer credit balances.
- Maintain your contact information: You can set up multiple emails and cell numbers so that you receive all team communications.
- Interactive tracking of your athletes times
- Communication with the team
- Volunteer Fee Structure:
- Regular Swim Season:
- A fee of $50 per missed or unfilled volunteer shift will be charged to the credit card used during registration. A volunteer shift is defined as any job that a family signed up to complete [for either a meet or social event] that was unfilled/missed by the family.
- Additionally, the family is required to complete a minimum amount of credits during the regular swim season. All credits not completed by the end of regular swim season, excluding Championships, will be charged $10 per incomplete credit.
- 25 credits are necessary and trained jobs are worth more. So if you are interested in training, please contact a Board member.
- Every family attending Championships is required to work two shifts per day. The Championships meet is a two-day event. Exception: 6 & U families attending Championships will work the first day and cover two shifts. Any missed shifts will be charged the $50 penalty fee.
- Regular Swim Season:
All swimmers must be members of Gold River Sports Club during the duration of the Stingrays season. For more information about joining GRSC, please contact our Marketing Director using the information provided below.