HOST 2018 Summer Swim Registration
Open for Returning Members
5/3/18 - 7/20/18
Open for New Members
5/3/18 - 7/20/18
Registration for the 2018 season will be on-line starting on May 3rd. The season (1st practice) starts on Tuesday, May 29th. New parent meeting will be at 7:00pm on May 29th during practice. See you then!
Welcome to the Hampton Oaks Swim Team Electronic Registration platform for the 2018 Hurricanes Season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to declare your swimmer(s) for swim meets (let the coaches know if your swimmer will or will not attend a meet), sign-up on-line for volunteer jobs, see your swimmer's entries and results for a meet, maintain your contact information, and more.
Please read the following information carefully
before proceeding with registration!
- Prerequisites - To join the Hampton Oaks Swim Team, your child must have a valid Hampton Oaks pool pass, be no older than 18 as of June 1, 2018, be able to swim one length of the pool (any stroke). Please see the calendar or events pages for qualification dates for new swimmers, and be sure they have met the swim requirement prior to registering.
- Please note: Register all swimmers in your family at the same time, otherwise the multiple swimmer registration discount will not apply and you will be charged the family fee multiple times.
- The annual Registration Fee includes RSL insurance, registration, and swim fees for the season.
· Once your registration has been approved and payment processed, you will receive an email with your user name & password to access the system (please be patient - this could take a few days as we need to get verification of HOA status from the HOA Management Office).
- The Volunteer sign-up will be activated prior to each meet. You will receive an email with the turn on date & instructions for how to sign up. The swimmer declaration/meet signup will be turned on prior to the start of the season for all meets. Coaches cannot enter your swimmer in a meet if they have not declared that yes, they will be swimming in a meet!
NON-RESIDENT SWIMMERS: THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR HAMPTON OAKS RESIDENTS ONLY.
NON-RESIDENT RETURNING SWIMMERS: REGISTER HERE starting Sunday, May 20th
NON-RESIDENT NEW SWIMMERS: REGISTER HERE starting Monday, May 21st
We look forward to having you join the Hampton Oaks Swim Team and are excited for another great season! GO HURRICANES!! ~HOST Coaches & Board