Spring 2018 LBD Registration
The Loomis Basin Dolphins are looking forward to a great Spring Training Clinic
- Open to all swimmers 4-17 yrs old
- Must be able to kick in streamline 10 ft
- The spring clinic serves as a stroke clinic to give swimmers a head start on their season.The structure follows the 12 hour rule allowed prior to the start of season and is a great way to introduce or refresh your swimmer to the competitive strokes for swimming..
- $75 per swimmer
- Max of 75 swimmers per age group
- February 27-April 19/ Tuesday & Thursday/ 6:00 PM-7:30 PM (45 minutes of training per group) / No practice Spring break March 26 - April 1
- Eight and unders: 6-6:45 PM
- Nine and up: 6:45-7:30 PM
2018 NEW SWIMMER INFORMATION
Loomis Basin Dolphins (LBD) will be completing New Swimmer Evaluations the first day of practice. If you have any questions or concerns about your swimmer's ability, please contact Kate and George Foucek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any swimmer who terminates from the team for any reason must request a refund using the following policy.
Requests must be post-marked/emailed by March 7th . Requests post-marked/emailed by March 7th will result in a prorated refund. All refunds approved will be prorated and are subject to a non-refundable $25 processing fee. All requests for refunds must be made in writing and a refund form can be found on the LBD website. Be sure to include the swimmer's name and mail to: Loomis Basin Dolphins, P.O. Box 773, Loomis CA 95650
There is a $25 returned check fee