PST - Annual Fee Structure
||8/20/18 - 7/28/19
|Beginnner - Green
|Beginner - Blue
|Intermediate - Bronze
|Intermediate - Silver
|Advanced - Gold
|Advanced - Platinum
|Year Round High School
- Payment of dues can be done the following ways:
- If joining 10/1 or later, monthly payments is the only option,
and payments will continue through 7/1.
- 20% Discount on Annual Dues for 2nd/3rd children participating
- 20% Discount on Annual Dues for Montclair Swim Club
- Families have 2018/19 Season to complete
service hours. Any unworked hours will be billed at
- In addition to dues, there is an annual membership fee of
$250 per swimmer which includes the registration fee for membership
in USA Swimming.
- Fundraising in the amount of $150 per swimmer is mandatory and
charged on 3/1. If swimmer(s) join after 3/1 this amount will
be charged for the 2018/2019 season upon registration.
- Online Credit Card Payments Only. No checks
accepted for dues, annual membership fee or fundraising.
- Financial Agreement to be read, and terms agreed to,
during the registration process, as follows:
Regardless of dues payment
option selected, participant(s)/guardian(s) are obligated to pay
the full annual dues. Voluntary or involuntary withdrawal
from Piedmont Swim Team during the swim year will not dismiss the
obligation to pay the full annual dues in the amount of time
selected. There are no refunds of any amounts. A valid
credit/debit card must be on file at all times for these
dues. Checks or cash cannot be accepted. The annual
fundraising charge of $150 per participant is mandatory and charged
on either March 1 or June 1, at the Board's discretion.
Please click on links below for further information about our