October 26, 2011
The practice schedule for this week is MODIFIED as listed below. All other practices are as regularly scheduled:
· AG2 will practice 5-6:30om
· AG1 practice 5:15-7pm
· AG2 – No practice
· National training and Senior Development: 6:30-8:30am
· Age Group 2. 400 to 600pm
· Age Group 1. 530 to 700pm
· Age Group Development 700 to 845pm
· National Training Group and Senior Development NO PRACTICE
· Yankee Candle Fundraising packets can be turned in beginning next Monday 11/7.
· For everyone who knew swimmers Nicole & Steve Pearson. On Wednesday morning Jim Pearson had a heart attack at home. Jim survived for two days but in the end his body had gone through so much that it was not able to sustain itself. On Friday morning Nicole, Steve and Helen were with him when he was taken off life support. He was a wonderful husband, a loving father, the love of Helen's life. He will be greatly missed by everyone who knew him. A Celebration of life will be held on Friday November 4 from 4:00 to 7:00 at Hollow Creek Golf Club in Middletown Maryland, a program celebrating Jim will begin at 5:00 p.m.
· This is a reminder that the next annual dues payment is due on 11/1. Please mail your payment to:
MAC c/o Terri Bush
5613 Broadmoor Terr N
Ijamsville, MD 21754
From the Financial Policy: All payments more than 10 days past due are considered delinquent. MAC reserves the right to add a late fee to the account, deny practice and meet participation until all delinquent fees have been settled. Any member’s account that is 30 days past due, and fails to make alternative arrangements approved by the board, will be dropped from the membership roles, forfeiting all rights and privileges there under.