May 7, 2012
The bubble is coming down this THURSDAY May 10th . We need all hands on deck for this endeavor!
We need help at the following times:
· During the day Wednesday or Thursday between 9am-5pm (even for just one hour!) with things like blowing up inner tubes, taking the entryway awning down and removal of deck furniture from the pool area. P lease let Don or Andy Brabson know when you can come in.
· A handy, hard working core group of about 15 men or women comfortable around a tool box starting at 3:00-4:00ish pm. Including older swimmers!
· By 5pm it’s all hands on deck! We need 50 – 70 men, women and swimmers of all shapes and sizes to fold up the bubble.
Important things to know or bring:
- Work gloves can be a big help
- Socket sets - wrenches of particular importance are: 15/16, 3/4 , 9/16, 1/2, and 3/8
- Food and or drink to share is welcome
Don’s email: Feinberg@hood.edu
Andy Brabson’s email: Brabson@hood.edu
301-696-3484 (pool office)
Thank you for your support!