March 28, 2013
The suggested swimmer placement for April 2013 is below. Our swimmers from the ICS to Senior level have made some great improvements and some are ready for the challenge of the next level.
Swimmers listed below are only those recommended to change groups - if your swimmer is not listed below it is recommended that they continue in the same group.
|Suggested Swimmer Move-Ups for April 2013 - Swimmers listed in NEW GROUP|
|ICS 2||ICS 3|
|Oliva Borthwick||Alejandro Figueroa|
|Reid Decillia||Jaris Edwards|
|Kobe Fujita||Owen Graham|
|Alex Lyle||Neige Heinrichs|
|Alex Mundell||Sayla Heinrichs|
|Brycen Pratt||Emi Mundell|
|Solomon Prenevost||Jaime Patenaude|
|Olympic Way||Junior Provincial|
|Madeline Blaszczak||Taryn Bach|
|Kai Coleman||Chloe Bender-Thorsen|
|Jude Edwards||Taryn Lachman|
|Mercy Trinh||Megan Ritchie|
|Kaden Pratt||Rori Ryan|
|Solen Wood||Ailysh Boras|
|Maya Wood||Riley Boras|
|Mackenzie Lachman||Shalyn Boras|
|Teagan Dixon||Emily Coolen|
Swimmers can register for the Spring Session on the LASC website.
Login - Go to Team Events - April 8th I Can Swim Spring Session
Swimmers are encouraged to try their new groups but are not required to move. Please keep in mind that group movement is done in the best interest of the swimmer and involves a large number of factors such as age, swimming experience and skill level. OW swimmers are encouraged to, but not required to compete.
Swimmers returning to the ICS 1/2/3/Tri levels return to swimming on April 8/9th.
- As returning swimmers your place is held until April 8th.
- Please confirm registration online and use the notes section if any registration information has changed.
- Fees can be dropped off at the LASC office at the pool
Swimmers trying the Olympic Way group return to swimming on April 8th. Please check the group calendars for practice times.
- OW swimmers are encouraged to swim 3 or more times per week.
- If your swimmer is trying OW their space in ICS will be held until placement is confirmed
- Please confirm with me by email intent to try OW or preference to stay in ICS by April 8th.
- OW fees are prorated at 30% of the annual for the balance of the swim year remaining January to June. Prorated fees are $310 and may be paid in full or by month.
Swimmers moving from one competitive group to another do not have an increase in fees.
Please contact me if you have questions.