September 15, 2009
The MAC "Bubble Raising" is this Saturday Sept 19th at 8:00 am........ We need EVERYONE to Help!
Saturday, September 19th at 8:00 am
For the New Members this is MAC's version of the barn raising of the old days. Come join your fellow MAC families at this bi-annual event when we raise the bubble for the 2009/2010 winter season. Admission is Free!
This is a significant endeavor and we really do need as many people as possible to help, please make time to be there. Plus I hear our Head Coach "Andy Lehner" will be giving out FREE donuts, coffee and lots of MAC bonding!
· Setting up on Friday (see below)
· Pulling the heavy bubble across the pool. (this is where we need lots of help)
· Installing the angle irons
· Tightening bolts
· Many other misc items
· Bring your tools (wrenches, vise -grips, socket wrenches - 15/16, 9/16, 3/8, 1/2, 7/16
Set up on Friday:
- We need help getting set up on Friday evening.
- Handicap door installed
- Awning set up
- Angle irons set up on deck