February 18, 2010
PRACTICE SCHEDULE for Friday is NORMAL
Senior Red and Black swim 4:00p-6:30p in the bubble
Senior White swims 5:45p to 8pm in the bubble
Age Group II swims 6p to 8pm in the bubble
Senior Prep/Masters has no practice
Age Group I swims 4:30 to 6:15p in the indoor pool
Novice I has no practice
Novice II has no practice
Novice III has no practice
Sr Red/Black/White will have practice on Sunday February 21 9-11am in the bubble.
· The psych sheetfor the CAA meet this weekend is on the meets tab on the website.
· A Taper Schedule/Practice Change listing is on the MAC News tab on the website.
· Personalized silicone cap orders are now available for pick up at Pools, Patios and Porches.
· Coaches Jeb Beaver and Chris Kaplan will be holding a Pre-Summer Swim Clinic four Saturday afternoons beginning April 10th. For more details and a registration form CLICK HERE.
· IMPORTANT PARKING INFO: It is important that our swimming club operate within the requirements of Hood College, which provides us with swimming facilities. Hood is a great supporter of MAC and we need to be a good tenant. Please note: parking on the Hood campus is for students, teachers, and staff only. MAC families cannot park on campus. You must use street parking, but also be respectful of local residents. Also, we need to minimize traffic impacts on campus. This includes not stopping in fire lanes, moving as quickly as possible on and off campus before and after practice, and walking to your parked cars, as opposed to queuing in front of the pools.