July 20, 2010
PRACTICE SCHEDULE for Wednesday is MODIFIED for AGI and Sr White
Sr White Swims 5:45-7:45am at Hood College
AGI swims 7:15-9am at Clover Hill
All other groups NORMAL
Tryouts for new swimmers and swimmers who did not swim summer session are TODAY Wednesday July 21 from 6-7pm at the Hood College Indoor Pool. All swimmers who are not active with MAC this summer will be required to attend one of the tryout dates in July. The tryouts are 6:00pm on Wednesday July 21 and July 28 at the Hood Indoor Pool. After consideration of the swimmers performance in the tryouts and elsewhere, their age, and vacancies within various MAC groups, the coaching staff will notify the swimmers of their status with the swim club.
· The BCSC Unity Meet Saturday Morning Warm-Up and Start Time have been adjusted. For Saturday morning only, the warm-up time has been moved to 8 am with a new meet start time of 9 am.
· Sr Red/Black will NOT practice Saturday July 24 – Practice is rescheduled for Sunday July 25 from 8-10am at Hood College.
· AGI will practice 7:15-9am on Wednesday July 28 at Clover Hill.
· Sr White will practice 5:45-7:45am at Hood Wednesday July 28.
· On Monday July 26, Sr White will practice at Hood from 5:45-7:45am or swimmers are encouraged to attend Long Course practice at Manchester Farms with AG2 7-9am.
· The Meet Notice for the Eastern Zone Swimming Meet and the Super Sectional Swim Meet can be found on the Maryland Website and the Niagara Swimming website. Entries for the Eastern Zone Swimming Meet are due to Coach Lehner by 5:00pm on July 23, 2010. Entries for the Super Sectional Swim Meet are due by 5:00pm on July 26, 2010. All swimmers must have qualifying times to enter these two swim meets. Send your entries to Laneman52@hotmail.com.