November 15, 2010
Mason Miller continued his record breaking swims at the Stockton Swim meet last weekend. Swimming in his last meet as a 12 year old, he broke records in the 200 Backstroke, 100 Freestyle, 200 Fly and 50 Fly record.
Paige Matherson joined Mason in having a record breaking season by swimming to a new team record in the 1650 Freestyle. Her time of 17:09.11 broke the previous record by 15 seconds!
Great job to both Paige and Mason!
New Records Broken
- Paige Matherson 1650 Free 17:09.11 (Old record Allison Brown 17:24.03)
- Mason Miller 200 Backstroke 2:15.96 (Old record Pierce Hunter 2:16.42)
- Mason Miller 200 Fly 2:20.15 (Old record Brian He 2:20.97)
- Mason Miller 50 Fly 27.45 (Old record Paul Burgin 27.46)
- Mason Miller 100 Free 52.85 (Old record Mason Miller 55.03)