January 7, 2011
The weather forecast is predicting a small amount of snowfall throghout Friday night. We do NOT anticipate changing the schedule or format of the meet due to the weather. The meet will proceed as scheduled except under the most extreme circumstances.
In the very unlikely event that this changes, an update will be posted promptly to this page and coaches from participating teams will be notified. Please feel free to check back here for any updates. If there are no updates to this page on Saturday and Sunday, you may safely assume that the meet will occur as scheduled.
Thank you, and we look forward to a great meet this weekend!
For results and
meet information, click here to visit the
HOKI IMX Qualifier Meet