Inclement Weather Policy

If the WTRC or CHS is closed there will not be practice on that day. If there is practice in bad weather and parents are not comfortable sending swimmers, please notify the Head Coach BEFORE practice is scheduled to begin.  For Friday morning swim practices, if school is canceled, there will NOT be practice. If school is not canceled by 4:30AM, Coach Launi will make a decision based on weather and road conditions. An email and updated post on the website will be sent out by 4:30AM.