December 5, 2013
Due to some questions asked about the inclement weather policy, there have been a few additions to help clarify:
If the WTRC or CHS is closed, there will not be practice on that day. If there is practice in bad weather and parents are not comfortable sending swimmers, please notify the Head Coach BEFORE practice is scheduled to begin.
For Friday morning swim practices if school is canceled (or there is a 2-hour delay) there will NOT be practice. If school is not canceled (or delayed) by 4:30AM, Coach Launi will make a decision based on weather and road conditions. An email and updated post on the website will be sent out by 4:30AM.
Note: If school is cancelled after a Friday morning practice has started, parents are to pick up their kids at the Rec Center if they normally take the bus to the high school.