September 2, 2014
Please read all the way through for information about winter registration!!
SUMMER WIND DOWN: Summer season is sadly winding down. Our last day will be Sunday Sept. 7. The schedule the rest of this week is;
Adult Lap Swim 5:45-8:30 AM
Open Swim 3:30-7:00 PM
Adult Lap Swim 7:00-8:00 PM
Master’s Swim Team 8:00-9:00 PM (Wednesday Only!!)
Saturday and Sunday
Master’s Swim Team 9:00-10:00 AM (Sunday Only!!)
Adult Lap Swim 10:00-12:00 PM
Open Swim 12:00-8:00 PM
LOCKER CLEAN OUT: Please clean out your locker by Sunday September 7th. Get a dot sticker from the office and place it on your locker when it is empty. If you are planning on becoming a winter member, you can rent a locker again starting on Tuesday September 9th. They will be rented on a first-come, first-served basis. Cost: $20 for the season.
CLOSING DAY CELEBRATION: Sunday, September 7th
4:00PM-5:00PM- Dessert First Party
Ice Cream Floats and Pool Floats- Bring your favorite floaties and pool toys
6:00PM- Picnic or Pizza*
*We will be placing an order with Jet City Pizza should you wish to have your dinner delivered to the club. Please RSVP to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order and note that it will be delivered to the pool at 6:00PM. Individual payment will be made with the delivery person. If you don't want pizza, bring a cooler with your dinner fixins and join your friends on the lawn.
NEW WINTER OPERATIONS MANAGER: Based on the hiring committee's recommendation, the board has approved Mike McCloskey as our winter operations manager. As many of you may know, Mike has been a long time member of the Aqua Club, and has coached for and managed the club for many years. He comes to us with a plethora of experience and will be a wonderful addition to the staff.
WINTER MEMBER RATES:
Current AC members have two options for winter membership
- Single adult lap swimmer only - $120 for the season ending Jan. 16. (Not participating in Masters Coached Swimming. For a single person membership only)
- Multiple adult lap swimmers in the same member family and/or Masters - $200 for the season ending Jan. 16. (Can participate in lap swims and Masters Coached Swimming. Can include multiple family members.)
Non-members have two options for winter membership (This does not affect position on wait list)
One Time Family registration fee--good from September 8th, 2014 – May 15th, 2015 - $100
- Single adult lap swimmer only - $200 for season ending Jan. 16.
- Multiple adult lap swimmers in the same member family and/or Masters - $320 for season ending Jan. 16.
- Register and make payments online at aquaclub.org. Click Register Now on the home page under News.
Thanks for another great summer!!
Hope to see you this winter at the club.