Washington Open Meet Info
January 21, 2010
Washington Open Meet
- January 21-24, 2010
- Use the links for information!
- The BCST has 45 participants in the meet.
- The meet starts on
Thursday with the 1000 Free: we have no entries in this
- Keep in mind that we will be hosting a 1650 free Hazen following the Snowflake Classic. Signups end on Monday, January 25th.
- This is a prelim/final meet.
- It’s important that you check with your coach before leaving the pool following your prelims events.
- Swimmers qualifying for finals are expected to participate. If you are unable to swim in finals talk with your coach, if you still can’t swim finals be sure to scratch.
- Rules for prelim/final meets: ‘no shows’ for finals are out of the meet.
- Checking in for
events is the responsibility of the swimmer. The following event
swimmers will need to check in.
- We have no swimmers in the 1000
- Check in for the 500 Fr and the 400 IM is at 9:30am on the day of the event.
- Check in for the 1650 is at the start of event #32 (200 Breast). 11:00am should be good.
- Prelims Warm ups Friday thru Sunday 8:00am
- Meet starts Friday thru Sunday 9:30am
- Finals Warm up Friday & Saturday 4:00pm Sunday 3:00pm
- Meet Friday & Saturday 5:30pm Sunday 4:30pm
- Thanks to the timers who have already signed up. At this point we have remaining time slot available: Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm (3 hours). Check our website.