Colony Grant Pool
Directions from Hwy 6: Take Hwy 6 to Grants Lake Blvd. Turn right onto Grants Lake Blvd. Take Grants Lake Blvd. for about 1/2 mile and turn left onto Robinson Ferry. The pool will be on the left side after passing the condo complex.
Directions from Austin Parkway: Take Austin Parkway to Grants Lake Blvd (First Colony Library and Post Office are on this street). Turn Left onto Grants Lake Blvd. Take Grants Lake Blvd. for about 1/2 mile and turn right onto Robinson Ferry. The pool will be on the left side after passing the condo complex.
Colony Grant Pool Rules
- No Parents are allowed on deck at anytime. Parents may wait outside the gated area.
- We are responsible for the bathrooms at this pool. Please help keep them clean by flushing toilets and depositing all trash in trash cans.
- Swimmers must clean the deck before they leave. Make sure all trash is thrown away and all your items (swim gear and clothes) are collected and go home with you after each practice.
- Colony Rec - 6 Lane Pool:
1. Swimmers that drive and parents park your car in the parking lot closest to the pool, not the parking lot by the tennis court.
- Honor all No Parking Areas, Fire Zones and Handicap Parking areas
2. Do not wait in the circle drop off area to pick your swimmer up. Please park in the parking lot or wait along the side street in a valid parking area and when you see your swimmer exit the pool, you may pull forward to the circle area to pick them up.
- Colony Lap - 8 Lane Pool:
1. Swimmers that drive and parents park you car in the parking lot by the tennis courts. Parents park and walk your swimmer to the pool area. Do not drop them off in the parking lot and have them walk to the pool area by themselves if they have to cross the parking lot.
For all rules, click HERE.