New River Valley Aquatics is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and we welcome all tax-deductible donations. Donations can be towards specific purposes if desired including:
- General Donation
General donations go directly into our program enrichment budget which is used to enhance our organization, program, and swim team
- Benjamin Hair Memorial Scholarship Fund
Donations to the Benjamin Hair Memorial Scholarship fund will be used to fund this annual scholarship that our team awards to a Senior Level swimmer at our Spring Awards Banquet. More information available on our Scholarship Page
- NRVA General Scholarship Fund
Donations to the NRVA Scholarship fund will go directly towards sponsoring swimmers in the area that desire to participate with H2okie Aquatics but lack the financial resources to do so. More information available on our Scholarship Page
How to Donate
To donate, please mail a check made out to NRVA, Inc. to the following address:
PO box 1076
Christiansburg, VA 24068
If you would like to make a donation specifically for one of the above purposes, please make a note of this when you send in your donation. If you have any questions about making a donation, please direct them to our Fundraising Coordinator. Thank you!
Donor & Sponsor Recognition
New River Valley Aquatics recognizes our donors and sponsors in several different ways:
- Donations of $25, $50, or $100 may choose to receive recognition in the form of a 1/4 page, 1/2 page, or full page advertisement respectively in our heat sheets at each of our hosted swim meets throughout the season. Heat sheets are distributed to hundreds of families that attend our hosted swim meets.
- Larger donations may become Swim Meet Sponsors, front page advertisements, or team partners on our website. Contact the Fundraising Coordinator for more information.
- Individuals or organizations may choose to donate anonymously if desired
All donations of any amount are greatly appreciated and will be used to grow the sport of swimming in the New River Valley!