· Even if you are on the Auto Pay system, you will still receive your invoice each month when they are pushed.
· Each member has access to their invoice at any time during the month. Login to your account, click on my invoices/payments. You can then see the current invoice, projected invoice for the next month, and billing history.
· How to make a payment on your account: Sign in, Go to My Account, then My Invoices, then Make a Payment. If you don't have a credit card or bank account on file, click on the edit link and fill in the form. If you leave your credit card information in the system it will automatically charge you on the 1st of the next month. If you don't want this to happen you will need to take the information out after you make your payment.
· For questions regarding your bill please contact email@example.com or you can call her at 683-1491.
· As a reminder you must let the office know by the 15th of the previous month in order to suspend your account. This must be in writing. You can come in and fill out a withdrawal form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
· Make sure you are checking your invoice each month before sending your check. You need to pay the full amount to avoid the automated late fee. You may have a meet entry fee that your forgot about before writing your check.