- To register for Summer Stingrays click on this link: Summer Stingrays 2019 Follow the prompts and be sure to fill in all your contact information.
- You will be prompted as to which group you want your child(ren) to be in and at what time. For group placement purposes, you can have your swimmer assessed at the pool on Saturdays from 9-6, or on Sundays from 12-6. Assessments will follow the Group Placement Guidelines as outlined on the web site. If you can't make it to the pool for assessment, just click on the above Group Placement Guidelines, and make your best guess as to where your child "fits". More often than not, you'll be right on the correct level, and if not, we can make the adjustment on the first day of the program.
- For Lake Forest Stingrays: When registering, choose the Lake Forest group option. Lake Forest swimmers will be swim tested on the first day of the program at the Lake Forest pool and groups will be divided and time slots will be assigned at that time.
- Please choose the correct location: Dale or Lake Forest.
- Payment will be due at the end of registration.
- $265 for am groups/ $250 for pm groups - Dale Aquatic Center
- $300 - Lake Forest Community
REGISTRATION BEGINS SATURDAY, MARCH 31st
FOR NEW AND RETURNING SUMMER STINGRAYS.