Click the below link for detail of our preseason payment plan options:
The annual registration fee includes the USA Swimming Fee & Team T-Shirt and covers many team expenses with the biggest one being the rental of lane space.
There is no charge for August practices.
Two payment options are available for each swim group:
MONTHLY: Registration Fee is due at time of registration and monthly fees are charged from September - April. Our season runs through most of May but there is no fee charged for May.
PIF (Pay in Full): The entire season is paid before the first practice with an approximate 10% discount off monthly fees (there is no discount off the registration fee since the majority of that fee goes to the county for payment of lane space).
Online payment is preferred. Payment with a check or money order will be accepted on an as needed basis.
Refund Policy: There will be no refunds on Registration Fee and Monthly Fees already paid.
Late Fees: There will be a $25 late fee charged on the 5th of each month to all accounts with a balance due.
Swimmers will not be allowed to participate if their financial obligations are more than 30-days delinquent, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
1. Practice Suits, Caps and Goggles
2. Competition Suit and Cap (Approx. $65 for Girls & $45 for Boys). The team suit & cap will be required for all swimmers at each meet.
3. Meet Fees can run from around $30 to $50+ per meet, which includes event fees, facility fees, etc. payable to the host team, along with a $5 Team Administrative fee per swimmer per meet to cover our administrative and club costs at each meet. Note: Meet Fees must be paid by the team in advance, therefore, these fees cannot be reversed if a swimmer fails to attend a meet for which s/he signed up to attend.
4. Silver swimmers and above will be required to purchase a snorkel and fins. We are very lucky that the team is able to provide all additional equipment needed.
5. $10 Concession Fee per swimmer for Home Meet Fundraiser charged in October (required).
6. OPTIONAL - - Spiritwear (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.)
BREAKS: Monthly Fees have been calculated to include the below breaks. There will be no monthly prorations.
1. Anytime Johnson Park is closed due to holidays, high school swim meets, weather closings, other pool closings, etc.
2. ALL swimmers will be off for 2 weeks for Spring Break immediately following the Northeast Divisional meet. See Team Calendar for exact dates.
Gold, Silver & Bronze Plus swimmers choosing to swim the June/July Long Course season will pay for June and July prior to signing up for the first Long Course Meet or attending the first long course practice.