- Understand the myths and misconceptions about year-round clubs
- See why swimmers are some of the fittest athletes around
- Uncover why there's more to swimming than meets the eye--for swimmers of all ages.
- I missed my taper-Swimming fast is just as much about having the right mindset as it is about actually being fast., December 9, 2009, collegenews.com
- Tinkling in the pool causes disgust and discomfort, May 22, 2009, CNNhealth.com
- Web Workout: Building Endurance for the Open Water in a 25Y Pool, July/August USMS Swimmer
- Preventing Injury with Dryland Exercises, USA Swimmimg
- Counting Calories: How Much Fuel Do You Need for Your Long Ride?
- Swimming and the Art of Recovery
- Can you learn talent, or do you take the same stroke 100,000 times
- Five tips for early season swim training
- Racing in the Zone
- Elements of Speed: How do I get better?
Dry Land Training with Lori Briggs
USA Swimming presents a series of exercises designed to enhance a swimmers dryland training regimen, with National Team Strength and Conditioning Coach Lori Briggs.
All dryland training presented in these videos should be done under the supervision of a qualified adult. For more information, contact Lori Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More dryland training videos...
Backstroke Technique with David Marsh and Nick Thoman