Peddie Swim School- Curriculum Tracking Feature
One of the best features of our on-line Registration System is not only the ability for parents to log in to your account at any time to see your child’s current and past swim lesson class history, but also the ability to track his/her progress through the Curriculum Tracking Feature!
To get started:
- Sign in to your account using your email & password that you used to register. (Top left side of our web page, under the HOME tab.)
- Under My Account, click on My Account.
- In the center of the page, all your Account Info is now displayed.
- If you need to update your info, make sure you Save Changes.
- Click on the Swim Lessons tab and the names of children under your account are displayed, including a history of all swim lessons classes (beginning Summer 2011) that they have taken with the Peddie Swim School.
- In the Curriculum column, the class level and #skills completed/not completed are displayed.
- Put your cursor on the Level #, and a drop-down menu appears, listing all the Curriculum Items required for that particular level.
- Yes means that Curriculum Item has been completed.
- No means that Curriculum Item has not been completed.
- Done appears under the Level # when all the required items have been completed, which means that your child is ready to move up to the next level. DO NOT register your child for the next level if there are skills that still need to be completed!
Since parents can access this information at anytime, we believe it is the parent’s responsibility to use this valuable tool when registering for future sessions of Swim Lessons. Please do not register your child for a higher level if there are Curriculum Items that are not complete for the current level.
If, at the beginning of a new session, we find that you did not follow the Curriculum Tracking and you registered your child for the incorrect level, there will be a $25 Change Fee posted to your credit card for processing the move to the correct level.
If your child is a returning student, and there has been a break in his/her swimming, there may a loss of skills and/or endurance. You may notice some skills that were previously completed are now not completed. Swimming is sport that must be practiced regularly or there will be regression.
If you are new to our on-line Registration System, please refer to our detailed Class Descriptions located under the Swim School tab. If you still have questions, email our Lesson Coordinator, Corina Simms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need the cooperation of each family so that we can provide the most efficient swim program possible for each and every child.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
The Peddie Swim School