Cincinnati Marlins Club Express Spring 2015 Session
The Cincinnati Marlins will be offering a spring session of Club Express.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE OAK HILLS LOCATION
Location: Oak Hills High School
Dates: 8 weeks - Sundays from March 15th through May 10th. Note that there will not be class on April 5th for Spring/Easter break.
Times: Mini group ages (8 & under) from 9 am - 10 am, Bronze (ages 9 & over) from 9 am - 10:15 am
Cincinnati Marlins Club Express
The Cincinnati Marlins are offering a Fall 2014/15 session of the Club Express program. To register, click on the "start registration" button on the Marlins webpage and follow the instructions.
Location: Choose either Princeton HS, Northern Kentucky Univ, Oak Hills High School or Sycamore HS
Dates: Saturdays or Sunday (depending on your location)
Times: See below
Group: Choose either Mini (ages 8 & under) or Bronze (ages 9 & over)
**Note. Mini Group for Club Express at Princeton is now at capacity & closed to new registrations.
Club Express Brochure
Click Here To Register
Questions can be directed to the Marlins office at 761-3320.
To Register for Club Express please go to online registration button
The Cincinnati Marlins are continuing the very successful Club Express program once again for the 2014/2015 swim season. Club Express is specifically designed for the athlete who wants to swim, but isn’t ready to make the year-round commitment. Club Express is a pre-competitive program emphasizing the development of new skills, stroke technique and involvement in the very popular sport of swimming in a non-competitive environment. You never know, your child could be the next BIG NAME in swimming.
JOIN THE FUN! .... JOIN THE CINCINNATI MARLINS!
Our Goals for this program are:
- To provide the knowledge necessary to be successful in the pool.
- Learn how to feel the water.
- Learn how to kick properly
- Learn how to start off the blocks.
- Learn legal strokes and turns for all competitive events.
- Learn what real team environment is like
- To encourage young swimmers to compete in a respectable manner
- All of these things and more, along with hints and techniques that will help our swimmers become successful in the water. EXPECT TO SWIM FAST!
Club Express provides:
- USA Swimming certified coaches
- Five months of training
- 1 hour or 1.25 hour training sessions
- Team T-shirt
- 2015 USA Swimming Membership
- NOW AVAILABLE AT FOUR SITES -
- MARLINS @ PRINCETON HIGH SCHOOL
- OAK HILLS HIGH SCHOOL
- MARLINS @ NORTHERN KY UNIVERSITY RECREATION CENTER
- Marlins @ Sycamore High School ***NEW***
- * USA Swimming Membership included
- (Visa, Mastercard & Discover accepted)
Schedule by location:
NKU: Saturdays, Beginning October 4, and Ending March 1st
1:30-2:30 pm 8 and unders
12:15-1:30 pm 9 and overs
Held at: NKU Recreation Center
Highland Heights, Ky
Princeton HS: Sundays , Beginning October 5 and ending March 1st
8 & under: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm 9 & over: 4:30 pm - 5:45 pm
Held at: Princeton High School Pool
11080 Chester Road
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Oak Hills HS: Sundays, Beginning Oct 12th and ending March 1st
Ages 8 & under, 9:00 - 10:00 am Ages 9 & over, 9:00 - 10:15 am
Held at: Oak Hills High School
3200 Ebenezer Rd.
Sycamore HS: Saturdays, Beginning October 4, and ending March 1st
Ages 8 & under, 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Ages 9 & over, 2:00 - 3:15 pm
Held at: Sycamore High School
7400 Cornell Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
***Must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted
No equipment necessary, but goggles and fins are recommended
$100 non-refundable deposit required with Online registration
Balance payable by November 1st for fall program
No Work Sessions