Cincinnati Marlins Club Express
The Cincinnati Marlins are offering a Spring session of the Club Express program. Registration will open online on Friday, March 4, click on the "start registration" button on the Marlins webpage at left and follow the instructions. First session will be the weekend of April 2nd / 3rd, 2016!
Location: Oak Hills HS, Sycamore HS, and Northern Kentucky U.
Dates: Starting Week of April 3rd, Saturdays, Sundays or Tuesdays, depending on location
Times: See below
Group: Choose either Mini (ages 8 & under) or Bronze (ages 9 & over)
Questions can be directed to the Marlins office at 761-3320.
To Register for Club Express please go to online registration button
The Cincinnati Marlins are continuing the very successful Club Express program once again for the 2016 swim season. Club Express is specifically designed for the athlete who wants to swim, but isn’t ready to make the year-round commitment. Club Express is a pre-competitive program emphasizing the development of new skills, stroke technique and involvement in the very popular sport of swimming in a non-competitive environment. You never know, your child could be the next BIG NAME in swimming.
JOIN THE FUN! .... JOIN THE CINCINNATI MARLINS!
Our Goals for this program are:
- To provide the knowledge necessary to be successful in the pool.
- Learn how to feel the water.
- Learn how to kick properly
- Learn how to start off the blocks.
- Learn legal strokes and turns for all competitive events.
- Learn what real team environment is like
- To encourage young swimmers to compete in a respectable manner
- All of these things and more, along with hints and techniques that will help our swimmers become successful in the water. EXPECT TO SWIM FAST!
Club Express provides:
- USA Swimming certified coaches
- 8 training sessions
- 1 hour or 1.25 hour training session
- 2016 USA Swimming Membership
Mini group (8 & under) - $150 Bronze group (9 & over) - $165
- * USA Swimming Membership included
- (Visa, Mastercard & Discover accepted)
***Must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted
No equipment necessary, but goggles and fins are recommended
$100 non-refundable deposit required with Online registration
Balance payable by May 1st for spring program
No Work Sessions
Schedule (by location)
April 2 - May 21 - Saturday afternoons. 8 & under 1-2 pm, 9 & overs 1-2:15 pm.
Oak Hills HS
April 3 - May 22 -Sunday mornings. 8 & unders 9-10 am, 9 & overs 8:45-10:15 am.
April 5 - May 24 - Weekday Evenings. 8 & under and 9 & overs (Thursdays) 6-7:15 pm.
First session for 8 & under is Tuesday, April 5. First session for 9 & over is Thursday, April 7.