Cincinnati Marlins Club Express
The Cincinnati Marlins are offering a Fall/Winter session of the Club Express program. Registration will open online on Monday August 3rd, click on the "start registration" button on the Marlins webpage at left and follow the instructions. First practice will be the weekend of October 10/11.
Location: Oak Hills HS, Sycamore HS, Princeton HS, and Northern Kentucky U.
Dates: Saturdays or Sundays, depending on location
Times: See below
Group: Choose either Mini (ages 8 & under) or Bronze (ages 9 & over)
Questions can be directed to the Marlins office at 761-3320.
FALL, 2015 / 2016
To Register for Club Express please go to online registration button
The Cincinnati Marlins are continuing the very successful Club Express program once again for the 2015 swim season. Club Express is specifically designed for the athlete who wants to swim, but isn’t ready to make the year-round commitment. Club Express is a pre-competitive program emphasizing the development of new skills, stroke technique and involvement in the very popular sport of swimming in a non-competitive environment. You never know, your child could be the next BIG NAME in swimming.
JOIN THE FUN! .... JOIN THE CINCINNATI MARLINS!
Our Goals for this program are:
- To provide the knowledge necessary to be successful in the pool.
- Learn how to feel the water.
- Learn how to kick properly
- Learn how to start off the blocks.
- Learn legal strokes and turns for all competitive events.
- Learn what real team environment is like
- To encourage young swimmers to compete in a respectable manner
- All of these things and more, along with hints and techniques that will help our swimmers become successful in the water. EXPECT TO SWIM FAST!
Club Express provides:
- USA Swimming certified coaches
- 16 training sessions, plus one meet
- 1 hour or 1.25 hour training sessions
- Team T-shirt
- 2015 USA Swimming Membership
Mini group (8 & under) - $295 Bronze group (9 & over) - $325
- * USA Swimming Membership included
- (Visa, Mastercard & Discover accepted)
***Must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted
No equipment necessary, but goggles and fins are recommended
$100 non-refundable deposit required with Online registration
Balance payable by November 1st for fall program
No Work Sessions
Schedule (by location)
Saturday afternoons. 8 & under 2-3 pm, 9 & overs 2-3:15 pm.
Sunday afternoons. 8 & unders, 4:30-5:30 pm. 9 & overs, 4:30-5:45 pm.
Oak Hills HS
Sunday mornings. 8 & unders 9-10 am, 9 & overs 9-10:15 am.
Weekday Evenings. 8 & under (Tuesdays) 5-5:45 pm, 9 & overs (Thursdays) 6:45-7:45 pm.
First session for 8 & under is Tuesday, Oct 13. First session for 9 & over is Thursday, Oct 15.