PNS Athlete News
Athlete Committee News
PNS's Athlete Committee is currently accepting applications! Submit applications to email@example.com!
by PNS Athlete News Editor and PNS Athlete Rep Eva Smerekanych.
May 2017: Vol 2 Issue 3
January 2017: Vol 2 Issue 2
October 2016: Vol 2 Issue 1
May 2016: Vol 1 Issue 1
Current Swim Clinics
PNS will post Camps/Clinics when available either offered by the LSC or member clubs, other organizations.
11/28/17: Announcing the Pacific Dragon "Open" holiday swim camp
- When: December 26-30
- Time: 11 AM to 1 PM daily
- Where: Newport Hills Pool - 5464 119th Ave SE / Bellevue, WA 98006
The PDST Holiday swim camp is open to all area teams for competitive swimmers ages 11-14.
- Format: Each day a competitive stroke will be covered including: open turns, flip turns and racing starts for all disciplines
The camp is a review of all strokes, turns and starts and race planning.
The holiday camp will be coached by Hall of Fame PDST swimming Coach Ray Woods.
- Cost: $350.00 per swimmer
- To register, please call +1 (206) 366-5691 or email Wendy Wei
Western Zone Athlete News
Western Zone Athlete Newsletter - Issue 4
Western Zone Athlete Newsletter - Issue 3
Western Zone Athlete Newsletter - Issue 2
Western Zone Athlete Newsletter - Issue 1
USA Swimming Athlete News
Link to USA SWIMMING SWIMMERS PAGE