- Redding Aquatic Center (5-18 years old) 9:30-10:30 am - Closed
- Shasta College (5-18 years old) 11:00 am- 12:00 noon - Closed
- Shasta High School (5-18 years old) 5:30 pm-6:30 pm - Open for Enrollment
- Shasta High School (8th grade & high school) 9:00 am-10: 30 am- Open for Enrollment
Summer Ducks Registration: Summer 2015
This swimming program will fit the needs of the ‘summer only’ swimmer. Regardless of your competitive nature, ability, or age, we have a place for you. In this program, you will work on stroke technique, starts, and turns, fitness and, most of all, have FUN!!
How do I join?
Once you have decided that your Child will be joining Summer Duck, please go to our website www.reddingswimteam.com and click on “Start Registration” on the left hand side of the screen or click here: http://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=psrad You will be guided through several easy steps of signing up your child to swim with us.
Or download the Registration Packet (click here) and mail it to the Redding Swim Team.
Then supply payment to the Team via mail: RAD, PO Box 992112, Redding, CA 96099-2112 or RAD Mail box on the pool deck.
Once you have completed the process and supply payment you will be granted complete access to the Team website.
Returning Swimmers - easy sign up, just mail in the check for your program choice and include this form to indicate the location. Returners Form
We will do the rest. Thank you and see you soon.
TWO SUMMER PROGRAMS
Our Youth Summer Ducks Program will be held at the Redding Aquatic Center, Shasta College or Shasta High School. The cost for Youth Program is only $129 for the entire summer. This includes practices and local dual meets. Ages 5-18 years old;must be able to swim at least 15 yards crawl/free with breathing and 15 yards on the back.
Our High School Summer Ducks Program for kids in 8th Grade through High School will be held at Shasta High School. The cost for High School Program is only $179 for the entire summer. This includes practices and local dual meets. Grades 8th – High School.
We will start summer practice sessions on June 8th and end the season on August 2nd.
Swim practices are offered Monday through Thursday, at three locations and two programs for your convenience. Please indicate which Pool you will be attending.
- Redding Aquatic Center (5-18 years old) 9:30-10:30 am
- Shasta College (5-18 years old) 11:00 am- 12:00 noon
- Shasta High School (5-18 years old) 5:30 pm-6:30 pm
- Shasta High School (8th grade & high school) 9:00 am-10: 30 am