MEET ANNOUNCEMENT AND SIGN UP
Please follow all directions below:
- On the home page you must SIGN IN
- Across the top click EVENTS
- First click the TITLE OF THE MEET in blue (You will find a brief description of the meet)
- Under forms and documents click the PDF FILE in blue
This will be a copy of the meet announcement (it is recommend that you print the meet announcement for all future reference).
Click back to the events page if you want to attend this meet, then click the
ATTEND THIS EVENT. If not you do not want to attend you do not need to do anything
- Event sign up - CLICK YOUR SWIMMERS NAME
- Declaration selects - YES, PLEASE SIGN UP (SWIMMERS NAME) FOR THIS EVENT
- Select the events the swimmer wants to swim and remember to click SAVE CHANGES
If you are NOT NEW to York Swim Club and your swimmer does not have a best time for any events. Your swimmers USS ID is not correct and I will need to change it ASAP.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Name (no nicknames)
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Swimmers Birth Date
United States Swimming has a distinct registration number for all registered swimmers. This must match when a swimmer participates in any swim meets for York Swim Club. The number is based on the above information so it is very important that it be filled out correctly.