SWIM TEAM LOCKER ROOM ETIQUETTE
We have the privilege of swimming at JRRC!
Remember that we share this club with other adult members who have a right to use the showers/locker room in good condition and in a calm environment.
Conduct yourselves appropriately and treat the club and its members with respect at all times!
- Limit your shower to 5 minutes!
- Absolutely NO misuse of soaps, lotions, etc.
- NO towel snapping or any other horseplay at all.
- NO use of cell phones in locker rooms for any reason.
- Keep the noise level down and conversations appropriate. Socialize on the pool deck or in the Kid’s Club.
- Keep your swim bag/gear tidy and do not spread out all over the locker room.
- Place ALL used club towels in bins in the locker room or at the front desk. Do not leave towels on floor or benches.
Failure to adhere to the above rules may result in a loss of privileges, suspension and/or expulsion from the team. Please do your part!