Olney Mill Swim Club is home to the Olney Mill Otters. The Otters compete in the Montgomery County Swim League (MCSL) and are in G Division for the 2017 season.
Swim team is great summer fun for the whole family. We are looking forward to an exciting swim season this year. The Olney Mill Swim Team provides young people with the chance to experience swimming competitively. Swimmers participate in swim meets, pep rallies, and other fun and motivational activities.
- 8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, and 15-18
- Pre-team for all others 8 & under
Saturday Morning “A” Meet Swimmers
The fastest 3 swimmers in back, breast and fly compete on Saturday morning and the 6 fastest freestyle swimmers will compete in each age group.Times are evaluated every week to give every swimmer an opportunity to demonstrate improvement and compete in “A” meets. Coaches’ discretion may be used when making entries for “A” meets to place the swimmers where they are most needed for the good of the team. The “Ladder” will be posted somewhere accessible to everyone after each meet as quickly as it is entered in the computer and posted.
Wednesday Night “B” Meet Swimmers
In any one meet (A or B), no swimmer may be allowed to swim all four individual strokes. A swimmer, however, may swim three strokes, an IM, and be in a relay. Eligibility rules are:
- Swimmers must be able to swim the stroke legally.
- Swimmers must be able to complete 25 meters of the stroke in one minute or less.
- If you swim in an event in the “A” meet, you cannot swim that event in the following “B” meet.
- Exhibition swimming during the “B” meets is done on an “as available” basis. “B” meet swimmers have priority on filling lanes.
- The coaches evaluate all swimmers’ times after every meet to be sure that swimmers are placed correctly for each swim meet.
If you have any questions about swim team please contact one of our team reps.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Swim team board: Monika Gomez, Rossana Berti & Marlo Reese
MCSL Divisional Standings
Meet Schedule and Results