Prior-year family and athlete information is retained in the website. If you swam for Wellington in the prior season, you will already have a member account in the team database. Member accounts are identified by an email address that you submitted with your registration. If your email address changed since last summer, you will need to initially log in with your old email. You can change it once you have accessed your account.
DO NOT register if you swam for us last year without signing into an existing account. You will create duplicate accounts, and will lose your child(ren)'s time database from prior years. Please email us first if you are stuck before registering as a new member.
If you provided multiple email addresses in a prior year's registration, for example, Mom's and Dad's, only one of these email addresses migrated to the new system to be used as the primary email address for login purposes.
To help determine which email address is set in the system as your primary login email, do the following:
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click the link at the bottom to reset your password.
- In the Request Password dialog, in the Email field, enter the email address that you THINK you used for your prior year registration.
- Click the Submit button.
- Take the next action based on one of the following scenarios:
The email address you entered is set as as the primary email in the online account system.
- A message displays stating that password reset instructions have been successfully sent to your email address.
- Close the window.
- Open the valid email address account and locate the password reset email message sent to you.
- Click the link provided in the body of the email message to return to the online account system and reset your password.
NOTE: Do not worry if you do not want to keep this email address set as the primary email address used to log in to your account. You can change this setting once you are in your account.
The email address you entered is NOT set as the primary email in the online account system.
- A message displays indicating that the email address that you entered is not in the records.
- Enter a different email address. Try using the email address of your spouse, or think back to the prior year and try a work email, or an email address you no longer use.
- If you are unable to determine any valid email address, send a message to the team at email@example.com and ask to have your email address updated.
The email address you entered is set as the primary address, but this is an OLD email address which you can no longer access to reset your password.
Send a message to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have your email address updated.
Once you are logged into your account, you can edit your account by expanding the My Account section in the left-hand menu. Click on the My Account link to view your account information.
NOTE: Logging in to your account and updating the information is NOT registering to swim with us. You will still need to sign up for the appropriate Programs when the Registration period is open.
There is further help with the Account portion of this website for our member families. You must be logged in, then click HERE.