Parties and Rentals
As a member of Marine Hills Swim and Tennis Club, you have the privilege of hosting parties at the facility. We have multiple types of parties that require special procedures. Please check out the different types of parties and rentals offered to see which one works best for you and what you need to do to make a great party happen!
To Do for Any Party:
- Book your date in the office or by emailing the manager at email@example.com.
- Pay Rental Fee to hold your date.
- Fill Out our Rental Information Sheet
- Have all Non- Member swimmers fill out our Non-Member Waiver Form.
- Come to your party and have fun.
- Collect Non Member Waiver forms.
- Turn in Rental Info Sheet, Non- Member Waiver Forms, and pay fees before the end of the party.
- Clean up and ensure all of your guests have left the facility before leaving.
|Private Facility Rental (During non-business hours)
||First 2 hours
|Up to 20 people (2 hour rental)
||$175.00 + tax
||$58.50/hour + tax
|21-40 people (2 hour rental)
||$225.00 + tax
||$75.00/hour + tax
|41-65 people (2 hour rental)
||$300.00 + tax
||$100.00/hour + tax
|66-90 people (2 hour rental)
||$360.00 + tax
||$120.00/hour + tax
|91-115 people (2 hour rental)
||$420.00 + tax
||$140.00/hour + tax
|Upper Deck Rental (during normal business hours)
|Reservation Fee (first hour + 30 minute set-up/30 minute take down)
||$40.00 + tax
|Reservation Fee (each additional hour)
||$25.00 + tax
|Each additional lifeguard (per hour, per every 20 swimmers)
||$25.00 + tax
Guest Fees apply to all upper deck rentals (not facility rentals). Please look at our Guest Fees page for additional information.
Upper Deck Rental
Allows for exclusive use of Upper Deck area including picnic tables, barbeque, and counters.
- Rental includes 30 minute set up before and 30 minutes take down after rental time. No guests will be allowed in the facility without a member.
- Please refer to our Pool Party section as this may apply to your rental.
Any gathering of 5 people or more is considered a Pool Party
- Is held during regular hours and is no more than three hours in length.
- Consists of a group of five or more non-member adults and children (age 14 and under).
- Only the guests who will be swimming will be charged guest fees.
- Parents of child guests are encouraged to come and help with supervision of the children in the group.
- Guests are charged the standard individual rate as delineated in the Guest Policy.
- ALL swimming guests will be charged a guest fee and all guests must adhere to the Guest Policy.
- A guardian is required for every two non-member guests under age 12.
- All minor guests must have a signed Non-Member Waiver Form by their parent(s) and/or legal guardians.
- Extra guard charges apply with 5 or more guests.
Private Facility Rental
- Allows for exclusive use of entire facility.
The pool is available for party rental from 6-11 PM during preseason.
During regular season the pool may be rented after hours.
Only current members in good standing are eligible to rent the facility.
- Guest Fees are included in Rental Fee. Guest fees do not apply to Facility Rentals.