Unlike other CHS sports, our swim and dive athletes do not raise funds through external funding methods like selling something door to door. We raise funds by hosting two important meets - the Southwest Ohio Swim and Dive Classic (the largest high school meet in the nation) and the Southwest District Sectional Meets. Both our swimmers and divers benefit from these fund raising efforts.
As explained at the swim/dive parent meeting, we request that each family volunteer for at least four meet sessions and provide one donation for concession, as follows:
- One session for Classics (2 day meet; January 15th & 16th)
- One session for Sectionals (2 day meet; February 11th & 12th)
- At least 2 other home swim or dive meets
- One Concessions food donation (Classics, Jim Matson, Sectionals)
We must have help from every family in order to ensure a successful meet season for our athletes!
Please sign up for your meet sessions by January 3rd, 2022. Concession donations sign-ups will be released soon on the CHS Swim & Dive Team Unify page.
Volunteering for positions is very easy! To volunteer, go to the homepage of our website https://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?_tabid_=0&team=reczzchssd and into your account.
- Click on the Meets and Events tab. Scroll down to the meet you would like to volunteer for.
- Next to the Meet or Event you will find a “Job Signup” button.
- Click on the job sign up button and all options for volunteering for the meet will be listed. Empty boxes next to jobs mean they're available for sign up.
- Check the appropriate box for the particular job you would like to sign up for and hit sign up you will then see your information appear next to the desired job.
- Next, you will be asked to supply additional volunteer information.
- The final step is to select the sign up button that appears in the additional information box to confirm your selection.
You will follow the same procedure for concession donation sign up once they are released.
Please note, we ask all volunteers to arrive on time and remain in their position for the duration of the time period needed. You will receive reminder emails as the event date draws nearer. Additionally, we hope to send out clearer timelines for each meet should we need to tweak any start or end times. Please take note of the events you have signed up for and keep a lookout for the reminder emails.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Connie McCafferty: [email protected]