SOLO Swim-A-Thon 2019
This page is just an overview of the Lap-A-Thon. For this year's Lap-A-Thon details, Click on the "Events" tab and scroll down to find the Lap-A-Thon event (you must be signed in under your account).
This event is designed to raise money to cover the cost of increased pool rental and insurance costs without raising program fees. Details are located in the information packet. If the event is not posted yet for this year, please contact your administrator or email@example.com.
- Alternate dates and times are available if your swimmer has a conflict (see information packet)
- Swimmers raise money based on a feat of strength, technique, and willpower: how many laps can they complete within the timeframe? Their ability may surprise you.
- PARENT VOLUNTEER SIGNUPS are listed under the event (upper right corner of that page)
- Information Packet - Has detailed information about fundraising and the event
- Sponsor Summary Sheet - to keep track of tax deductable donations
- The SOLO Staff