Try Out Schedule
- Try Outs will be held first Monday of the month. Current location is 42nd St Pool. Time is coordinated with the head coach.
- The Try Out will be conducted by the Head Coach and a Board Member will be available to assist with paperwork and general questions.
- Please send an e-mail to Coach Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a tryout for your swimmer.
Day of Try Outs
- All swimmers must pass a tryout for acceptance onto the team.
- Team is for already established swimmers looking to improve their strokes for swim meet competition.
- Swimmers should have Red Cross Level IV swim lessons completed or equivalent prior to trying out.
- The head coach will assign swimmer to an ability group.
- Normally new swimmers start on the 1st of each month. If swimmer starts midway through a month, payment must include the current month’s fee. No partial payments for fees.
- Registration paperwork must be filled out and payments must be completed prior to attending a tryout. (required forms can be found at "Club Information" Tab, New Swimmer Packet.
Gold/Silver/Bronze Swimmers : $192.00 per swimmer. Includes: 1st Month's Fee Payment ($70.00), Initial Club Registration Fee ($50.00), and USA Swimming Registration ($72.00)
Developmental Swimmers: $182.00 per swimmer. Includes: 1st Month's Fee Payment ($60.00), Initial Club Registration Fee ($50.00), and USA Swimming Registration ($72.00)
What to Bring:
- Copy of Birth Certificate (required)
- New Swimmer Packet (all forms need to be printed and filled out). Please click here to view packet.
- Swim Cap
- Parent or Guardian must be present at time of try out.
- Check or money order made payable to FHD for all registration fees based on group assignment by head coach. We do not accept cash at any time.
- Any swimmers that registers from 1 SEP 2014 to the end of the year, have a valid registration until 31 DEC 2015.
- All swimmers are required to have an active USA Swimming registration in order to participate in the program.
- Seasonal Registration for long course season is APR 1 – 31 AUG 2012. Cost is $50.00.
- There are no other seasonal registrations.
Initial Club Registration Fee
- One time cost of $50.00 per swimmer.
- To be paid with USA Swimming registration and 1st month's fee at time of sign up.
- Remains valid as long as USA Swimming Registration is current and swimmer remains in an active status on team. (See extended absences)
Any general or financial questions about the team could be sent to email@example.com.