Welcome to the ZAP Lessons, Summer Swim Squad, & Jr Guard Prep Registration Page.
Registration is a simple process for both new and returning families. If you are registering for the first time:
• You’ll get your own private account to view/edit your contact information and class histories.
• To add classes after your initial registration, simply come back, and our system remembers you.
• Our Miraleste lessons lesson program is flexible (think "a la carte"); Pick and chose which classes you want by the day. You can pick 1 to 5 classes per week and register weekly for as many weeks as you like. All lesson participants move through “stations” at their own pace and progress as they gain skills in the water.
• A brief description of each station follows.
NOTE: Many of you will find that your child is in between two stations. In order to get the strongest foundation possible, please start your child off in the lower of the two stations. Please click on the Stations 1-4 Tab and Stations 5-8 Tab below to see a description of each station.
• Classes with only 1 swimmer registered will be cancelled.
• If you use an iPad to sign up for lessons and don't see all of the class options, please contact us.
To register for South End Summer Swim Squad, JG Prep or Lessons, follow the directions below.
1. Start with the "Location Filter" at the top of this page to choose your pool.
2. Leave "Time Offered" and "Days Offered" as 'ALL'.
3. Scroll back down to the bottom of this page, click on the program you want, and continue as prompted.
4. Use the Session Filter for the station you want, then click on Class Cost/Days/Times to register.
5. Select "Add Student" on the pop up page. Follow the prompts.
6. If you get stuck, call (310) 377-3241 or email email@example.com.