Water Exercise Class Information
Click here for directions to the Peddie Pool.
- Entrance to the pool is through the appropriate locker room.
- The WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM is the first corridor on your left.
- The MEN'S LOCKER ROOM is the second corridor on your left.
- Please leave your street shoes in the locker room to keep our pool deck clean.
- Everyone must SHOWER before entering the pool as per the NJ Bathing Code.
Class Description: This class is designed for adults looking for a low impact water-resistance training class. Combining plyos, aerobics, strength training and fun! Starter class designed for any level. Attend the first class FREE to try it out! (You will need to complete a Release Form before your FREE class, so allow enough time to complete the form before the class begins.)
Class Dates: Follows the same opening and closing dates as Open Swim.
- Classes are one hour in length, 9:00-10:00 am, beginning Sep. 18, 2017.
- Monday & Friday are shallow water classes.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursdays are deep water classes. Floatation belts provided.
Cost: $50 per month for unlimited classes, Drop in rate is $10 per class. REGISTER HERE.
Questions: Contact Beth Bright, Instructor & Aquatics Director, Aquatics@peddie.org, 609-944-7564