For information on how to join Wichita Swim Club, continue reading below. For registration please use the links below.
Welcome to the Wichita Swim Club!
Wichita Swim Club has been teaching and promoting swimming since 1954. A small group of individuals had the foresight to start a program to help the youth of Wichita excel in swimming. Along the way 4 of those swimmers have gone on to represent the USA in the Olympics. Jeff Farrell, Ron Neugent, Jarrett Perry, and Caroline Bruce have all been Olympians from the Wichita Swim Club. Outside of those 4 individuals WSC has produced 1,000's of swimmers that have achieved their goals and realized their individual potential in the sport.
We are glad you are here and want to answer any questions you have about our program. On this page you will find information about how to have your swimmer evaluated for Swim Team or Swim School. From there we will help you get your child signed up and be a part of the swimming history of the Wichita Swim Club.
How to have your swimmer evaluated for Swim Team:
- Call the office at 316-683-1491, or email Coach Brian at email@example.com to schedule an evaluation.
- Evaluations can be scheduled Monday-Friday anytime before 4 pm, or after 7:15 pm.
What happens after my swimmer is evaluated?
- The coach will discuss the results of the evaluation and tell you what squad your swimmer will be placed on.
- The coach will answer any questions you have about the squad or the team in general.
- You will also have the opportunity to speak with the office staff about the signup process.
- You will then be ready to register your swimmer.
Registering your swimmer:
- We have an online process to register swimmers.
- From the home page on the website click on the Start Registration link. It is located on the upper right hand side of the page. Or click here.
- Follow the directions from there.
- You will be able to sign all documents online and pay the necessary fees.
- That's it and you are ready to go.
- If you have any questions about the registration process, please call or come into the office between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM Mon-Thurs or 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM on Fridays.
What if my swimmer is not ready for Swim Team?
- If your swimmer was evaluated by one of the coaches and you were told that they are not ready for the Swim Team, they will then direct you to the Swim School.
- This program is geared towards making swimmers water safe while also giving them the skills necessary to join a swim team.
- The registration can be done online at wichitaswimschool.org
- If you have any questions about the registration process, please email Coach Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the Wichita Swim Club and we look forward to helping your children swim for the stars and reach their full potential.