West Coast Aquatics Learn to Swim
Join our Team
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Swim Instructions
- Deck Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Independence High School - 629 N Jackson Ave, San Jose 95133
- Evergreen High School - 3300 Quimby Rd, San Jose 95148
- Fair Swim Center - 1350 Bacchus Dr. San Jose CA 95122
Deck Managers & Site Managers - Starting pay $15.00
- Deck Managers must be at least 18 years old.
- Pass fingerprinting and criminal background check.
- Must have at least CPR/First Aid/AED certification, Lifeguard training preferred.
- Responsible for managing a safe, clean, and organized pool deck.
- Supervises instructors and classes, ensuring all participants are safe.
- Oversee skill evaluations and progress reports are done regularly and the “West Way.”
Swim Instructors- Starting pay $14.00
- Previous swimming experience preferred.
- Instructors will be trained and follow our lesson program.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification preferred.
- Must complete training and pass management evaluation.
Lifeguards – Starting pay $12.00
- Positions available at Fair Swim Center.
- Must have a current and valid Lifeguard Training certification.
- Responsible for supervising all pool patrons, and first aid as needed.
- Light administrative duties required (i.e: taking payments).
- Responsible for overseeing Recreational Swim.
Customer Service Representative – Starting Pay $11.00 based on experience
- Responsible for registrations, phone calls, payments, and other administrative work as needed.
- Must be willing to get in the water and teach as necessary.
- CSR’s must know all 4 strokes and ideally be Lifeguard or at least CPR/First Aid/AED.
Follow the Link to start the application process:
Please email- CoachKumhee@westcoastaquatics.org or come to Independence High School’s pool deck M-F between 5-7 p.m. for more information.